hearing her voice.........

mental invalid

...times walks lazily on and a day comes when you dont wake up thinking about her....the occasional falling thought rests on your head but you just shake it off....randomly she decides to invade your mind again and egos that have healed bleed again....you hate her you love her.....the voice makes you cringe and at the same time melts a long ago ice age...hesitant words flow easier into laughter and once again time has transcended into an infinite place.....an hour goes by and in the same regard maybe it was a minute......she uses a phrase shes used before and it crashes through the wall of memory.....i drown, why bother fighting.....her laughter alone lifts you up and her thoughts serve as a free ride into space....you can imagine her smile, and blue eyes of island water, blonde strands of hair that curls under her face and rolls down a naked shoulder.....her stomach is still a masterpiece and her legs greek art....you wrote poetry because of her and painted in vain attempt to fill essence on paper....you can only sigh and wonder, why the fuck she bothered to call...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

bro... that is such a writers poem!

why?

..transcended.. ..masterpiece.. ..vain attempt to fill essence on paper..

like they say on springer... "dont go there".

honestly before anyone goes on to try and characterize this or comment, understand that i didnt post it to share or to bitch....no, really i posted it cause the internet is a wonderful anonymous medium where you can just put shit out there and not give a fuck....i just gotta off the phone with her and needed to just put thoughts in some sorta chaotic order....its not bad or good, it just is...read it if you want, share a thought on a ice cream sandwich, whatever, im just trying to figure out WHY..........

Guest --zeSto--

man... I know what you mean about 'sorting out' those random things floating through your head.

and sometime a good 12ozer rant is just whats needed.

and other times a good old fashioned ice cream sandwich is just what's called for.

now what did the Notorious R.O.B. have to say about this??

Originally posted by mental invalid

you can imagine her smile, and blue eyes of island water, blonde strands of hair that curls under her face and rolls down a naked shoulder.....

her momma got ass too....

:)

good to see you back roe

the voice in my head continues to repeat:

"thick lines thick lines thick lines"

"letters should kick you in the teeth"

hahaha....hmmmm UP huh? the 12th? i got the digits we'll talk....if its anything like from the flixs i saw, im gonna have to go.......

girls girls girls............love em hate em....

Guest JIGSAW

dont be stupid, the girl you love will always find someone 10x better than you and me that loves her...thats life fuck it...

i dont know jigsaw, i think roe is probably like me.... we find these girls that for all intents and purposes, shouldnt like us, yet they fall completely and hopelessly in love with us for god knows what reason.

i mean, i could be wrong, but since his girl is very much like mine, and he and i arent so different... it stands to reason.

thick line, thick line, thick lines

Guest bigdork

nice poem bro! been there

Since things have changed

We once cried toghether and laughed toghether

Made love in each others arms toghether.

But you are gone in Boston, being free, worrying not others.

Not able to love me as before.

So I cling to hope, and move on learning to be alone again.

Dreaming one day you will awake in the night or on some gray Sunday

morning (rain in dark clouds,falling by noon).

And with every inch of woman you will silently beg once again for my chest to softly lay your head.

And I will again be able to stroke my hand across your forehead combing with flesh your dark scented hair over and over, Until your eyes close and you sleep to the unhurried rhythm of my beating heart.

one of many written about my first love, who fucked with me for four years, move on its hard but there are many woman to give love too.

Guest Pilau Hands

Those words are pretty effective, Roe. That's one of the oddities of breaking up...why do they call you down the road. I remember hugging the girl a few months after we were broken up...oh man. That was a bittersweet moment.

Sometimes they honestly just call to find out how you're doing, and it's hard for them too...but I think the initiator always has it easier; not so much surprise.

Keep your head above the waves homey.

hahaha...well it wasnt really a poem just a tossed thought salad...but yeah i guess maybe i transcribe it to the book....

um jigsaw you missed the point man....im not bitter, the pains are almost enjoyable as the feeling good...thats love amigo....its both sides of the coin...if one phone call drops me on my head, well, good or bad atleast i know im alive....

yeah this is the ex from awhile back....i went out for sushi with the current girl and love and wasabi took the thoughts away for abit...she had called me three weeks ago, and i finally got the nerve to ring her up...afterall im sure it took a leap of faith on her part....

the thing is i got a girl right now whose preeeety dope, but this moby dick wont leave me alone....perhaps its love or perhaps its just the one that got away and i cant let it go....who knows? and yeah seeks i cant for the life of me understand why, but that maybe my own self image...mirrors, blah.....

ahaboner....stuck in missouri

• 1 month later...

its my fucking luck.....

so my girl was kinda acting weird a few weeks ago....so i find out today that last month, she was online and was looking for something in the history...came across 12 oz and wanted to see what it was about....so she came on the site....and wouldnt you know it, found this fucking thread about my ex......she said it broke her heart and doesnt know what to say....shit i had totally forgotten about it....it was an in the moment thing.....i cant really be upset though, i mean she just clicked on the first thread she saw....she was reading it and realized it was me....well this should make for an interesting dinner tonite.....

roe, digging him a hole he cant get out

...times walks lazily on and a day comes when you dont wake up thinking about her....the occasional falling thought rests on your head but you just shake it off....randomly she decides to invade your mind again and egos that have healed bleed again....you hate her you love her.....the voice makes you cringe and at the same time melts a long ago ice age...hesitant words flow easier into laughter and once again time has transcended into an infinite place.....an hour goes by and in the same regard maybe it was a minute......she uses a phrase shes used before and it crashes through the wall of memory.....i drown, why bother fighting.....her laughter alone lifts you up and her thoughts serve as a free ride into space....you can imagine her smile, and blue eyes of island water, blonde strands of hair that curls under her face and rolls down a naked shoulder.....her stomach is still a masterpiece and her legs greek art....you wrote poetry because of her and painted in vain attempt to fill essence on paper....you can only sigh and wonder, why the fuck she bothered to call...........

YOU GOT DUMPED FAG... LOL

NAH, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS QUEER, THERE IS NO UPSIDE... UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, YOUR EX FOUND OUT THAT YOU'RE A PATHETIC LOSER WHO CRIES TO HIS IMAGINARY INTERNET BUDDIES ABOUT HIS FEMALE PROBLEMS... IT PROBABLY CONFIRMED WHAT SHE KNEW ALL ALONG, THAT YOU'RE A LITTLE BITCH THAT CAN'T HANDLE HIS BUSINESS AND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SENSE TO KEEP HIS DIRTY LAUNDRY OFF THE NERDBOX... GO DIE, YOU'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER CHICK YOU DON'T PAY FOR!

Originally posted by mental invalid

you make that up yoself man ?

damn marlboro its early as hell, do you ever take a break?

yeah roe, i think marlboros onto something there. ya better just start paying for your loves to stick around, maybe consider investing in stocks in the future..just to be on the safe side and know that theres always money around so you can have someone to cuddle with at night.:rolleyes:

Archived