DARE & WiRE1 (hope it worx NOW)

wEiRone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude,

I'm not hating on your shit at all, actually i like all of it quite a bit,

but above your last pic you wrote "my fifth piece" . . .

i hope you meant your fifth good piece, cause if you didn't you must be claiming to be godlike or something . . . no one has can control like that the fifth time they painted . . .

good shit though

jesus...explanation :

thats whut people say JUST because I'm female, eh?!

Sorry but its true! That is my 5th piece on a wall, seriously.

(before i painted walls i did like..5things illegal..not a lot! Then I started walls right away, and I only did 8 walls yet)

I just take the time I need while I paint and I try my best, I have to go over some lines of course, so why cant I paint this ?

I did, believe it or not..!

thanx anyways.. i know its kinda 'hard' to believe.. just do it..(believe)

Originally posted by soomo

dude,

I'm not hating on your shit at all, actually i like all of it quite a bit,

but above your last pic you wrote "my fifth piece" . . .

i hope you meant your fifth good piece, cause if you didn't you must be claiming to be godlike or something . . . no one has can control like that the fifth time they painted . . .

good shit though

Re: jesus...explanation :

Originally posted by wEiRone

thats whut people say JUST because I'm female, eh?!

um, no one knew you were female... but thanks for pointing it out as if its somehow relivant.

no offense, but if that is your fifth piece, then it just goes to show what an unskilled hand and some 'fancy' euro paint can do. id like to see you do it in rusto. and understand, im not at all dissing you, just pointing out how much of a huge advantage euro paint is.

dare is fucking disgusting.

Re: Re: jesus...explanation :

Originally posted by seeking

um, no one knew you were female... but thanks for pointing it out as if its somehow relivant.

no offense, but if that is your fifth piece, then it just goes to show what an unskilled hand and some 'fancy' euro paint can do. id like to see you do it in rusto. and understand, im not at all dissing you, just pointing out how much of a huge advantage euro paint is.

dare is fucking disgusting.

How is that not a "diss" again? Hey Im not coming down on you..but we have all seen our share of fucking ugly ass badly done european peices seeking..

Its not just the paint that makes you good..

and girl..My second peice was bangin and no one believed it was my second years ago..dont stress your gender..Your stuff has alot of potential..

Guest Rak Burns U All

There's no way that's your 5th peice. The style is way too developed, and you even have your bar straight for the most part. And 8 peices? Already painting with Big DAre...

not bad...i dont think euro paint is that much different then american i mean it got us this far right..

besides euro paint is very accessable in the usa so theres realy no reason why you couldnt use it if you wanted to. weir keep rockin

Guest catwash

Re: Re: jesus...explanation :

Originally posted by seeking

goes to show what an unskilled hand and some 'fancy' euro paint can do. id like to see you do it in rusto.

bollocks - a weak writer is a weak writer regardless of paint, those Weir pieces look fresh and you can see by the sketch that she's got skills.

Guest SE4_2002

Re: Re: Re: jesus...explanation :

Originally posted by catwash

bollocks - a weak writer is a weak writer regardless of paint, those Weir pieces look fresh and you can see by the sketch that she's got skills.

Telling it like it is Catwash!!

Seeking- What a stupid thing to say..You can get "Euro Paint" just as easily as I can..it`s called MAILORDER!!

Nice work...

...for a girl.

Only kidding. I think the fact that homegirl is so good so quick has less to do with 'europaint' and more to do with the fact she's German. Those damn Germans are good at EVERYTHING (save one thing, but I won't mention that).

REPLIES...

QUOTE:

no offense, but if that is your fifth piece, then it just goes to show what an unskilled hand and some 'fancy' euro paint can do. id like to see you do it in rusto.

WELL..I've been to Canada when I only did 3 pieces on a wall..and I was standing in front of this freight and used Krylon the very first time, you can definitely tell that this was different than our Belton Molotow Cans..It was crazy but the people said I did better than some homies, DAMN i cant do anyting against that, can I?!

But Hey, I really respect the NorthAmerican people because I think indeed that most of our cans are more advanced than urs..just believe it with the 5th piece. and yeah theres MAILORDER and I saw lots of Montana Cans when I was in Vancouver. But way too expensive.

QUOTE:

There's no way that's your 5th peice. The style is way too developed, and you even have your bar straight for the most part. And 8 peices? Already painting with Big DAre...

Kay, I already said that I really take my time when I paint and go over my lines if I have to, I dont have the best hand control and i always have a sketch with me,cant do it freestyle yet..of course!

And before I go to a wall I sketch the same sketch like 3 or 4 times that I kind of get it in my mind whut i'm going to paint..

And with dare..if people get along, why cant a beginner paint with a 'king'..? Some very good artists like dare are not that selfish and try to encourage younger writers..think about it...

QUOTE:

you suck, but at least u met dare..

Thats so sad.. but to let u know it was an awesome exprience meeting oldschoolers and get to know their point of view.

QUOTE:

I personally like the american dare better especially his new stuff...but hey! And whats up with those leaf stencils????

WHO is the American Dare? Can you post some stuff here?

And I always use my stencil in my pieces..Its a good idea and I try to tell people in Germany that Canada doesnt exist only out of RockyMountains and Forests...cause thats whut people think, that Canada is boring etc. I mean when I was there last winter, I really enjoyed it cause people are much nicer, in the graff-scene as well..! And the graff is different, but awesome.

OKIDOKE.. I hope nobody beefs around ..I like to communicate with people u know, because I just posted some stuff and I thought that it wont be a problem..and the people that like my stuff...i really apprecciate that because I am not convinced of my graffiti..

(sorry, i probably made some mistakes..my english sux sometimes..)

bubye..

Niner..wEiRone..

ahh yeah right, well those are older sketches and why should i give it up.. i did 8 walls, not more.. so whut is the problem here ?!?!

Originally posted by Strykah

So did you 'give it up' or what?? probably eh! what number you at now...yemme guess 9 walls, 2 illegals, and 4 tags!?!? Wish i was a girl too!!

Wateva:rolleyes:

thx

thanx vlad but not everyone thinks so..

Originally posted by Vlad

really impressive stuff!!

if you have done so few pieces as you say, its really amazing how fast you have developed your style and skills!

bump

i keep forgetting that the median intelligence level on this board is resting somewhere between 4th and 6th grade...

weir, i wasnt dissng you, i liked your pieces alot, they were dope. im just about as big of a euro graff fan as one can be. regardless of any technical skill, the letters were quality and thats what really matters.

and thanks everyone for informing me about the wonders of mail order. since ive been living in my rock-like cave and have no access to any outside media source, i hadent realized it was an option. i mean, yes, the fact that you can get it here had abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with my point, but we all like to take our shot at being the smart one, dont we?!

seeking/i feel like complete shit today oner

Archived