New York Tragedy (FOSIK)

coup99usa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ishavemybutt:

My girlfriend is one of these so called "towel heads"............

i feel you, my girl is afghan and i don't give a fuck what anyone says, i love her to death. it shames me to think that americans can be so hypocritical as to say "these people are heartless" but then go and turn around and start saying shit like "we should kill all arabs" or "those fucking ragheads should be wiped off the planet"

it shames me worst when i look on this board and see shit like that. i agree that being a graff artist subjects you to that critism that all of us are just "vandalizing degenerates who should be locked up" when all of us are brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, girlfriends, boyfriends, sons, daughters, and etc. being that we are all part of the most diverse culture on this whole planet (hip-hop), we should all have met some of middle-eastern decent that we've thought to be a kind, generous person that we would never let this kinda senseless racism be directed to. but i've made my point and now i'm just babbling.

my heart goes to out to all who needs & deserves it.

------------------

i didn't say no fucking...flith flarn flith

Originally posted by j3di:

well thank you for that wonderful display of what is deteriorating the soul of human existence...its nice to see that the cycle of violence that has plauged mankind is still strong and as healthy as ever.

my reaction when reading this was not of freight, horror or hatred...for you will be judged...that lies in the hands of god...you may live your pety life in absence of a true soul...lost in an oblivion of darkness yuor time will run out. no matter what you may think you know to be truth you will soon find that all your reteric(sp?) and ignorant propaganda will only lead down the path of suffering. all your sins and crimes against the adavncment of the human race will never leave you...they will be the end of you.

all praise to the essence of the pure true human spirit.

that's deep...words spoken from a true jedi of humanity.

------------------

i didn't say no fucking...flith flarn flith

..thats the dumbest shit ive seen.

my heart and prayers go out to all.

this may sound kinda weak but, i find myself

in front of the television crying and i know

why, but then again i dont know why. my

heart and soul hurt to witness this. i

dont know what to say, im human too, and at

this point im ashamed to say that...

nevermind.

rest in peace to those who have passed..and

to those directly affected, youre in my

prayers.

• 5 years later...

rip gut is nothing more than an out of place 15 year old, no one likes him and he is just reaching out for attention. but i suggest a different course for you ripgut..i suggest suicide..a nice note maby and then you might make the weekday paper. maby even get a story about it..but in the end NO ONE will really give 2 shits about you.

Archived