NEW PERM SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ..oX..

huh... well ive seen some perm shit around town and seen flicks of pieces under a different name. plus im not a hater so i believe he paints walls anyway.

i like almost all that stuff.. the restaurant one is mad nice...

Guest big PERM

im staying miles from the city and so i havnt had a chance to paint and when im usually in the city im with my dad and he got pretty heated when i told him i wrote on a phone booth. so bad luck for me, when i finally got to vandalize all i had was pens. sorry bout my self promotion want happen again.

not bad..

Originally posted by cinamin roll

oh my god.....bleh, woopdy fucking doo, like 4 handstyle flics? blah, i guess u are just a paper person....that must suck....what do u say when people ask if u paint?

"No,I draw"

either way..whether he draws and/or paints its still an aspect of graffiti..right? He does it well,it would be better if he painted half the stuff he puts up but oh well.I havent seen alot if anything from u people shit talking him and telling him his stuff is ugly.This is just my opinion..

Re: YO PERM

Originally posted by style

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST SOME NEW SHIT ???:confused: :confused: :confused:

im also keen to see some new perm!!!!!! :(

i will admit, not the best perm's i seen

they still burning tho man.

keep it up

i so want a skanner or digi cam :(

Guest DRIPONERS

a dorkstar and big perm production that should be banned in the us it would be to hot for tv omg you guys are really fresh nasty cats

Archived