Theres only two types of people in this world that i hate: bigots and faggots.

Santa Claus

I have no problem whatsoever with homosexuals, in fact, I know several of them. My parents are freinds with a gay couple who I have known since I was little......

Just seeing two guys kiss is a little awkward for me, but that's because I'm not gay.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I have no problem whatsoever with homosexuals, in fact, I know several of them. My parents are freinds with a gay couple who I have known since I was little......

Just seeing two guys kiss is a little awkward for me, but that's because I'm not gay.....

Yeah, its just an awkward thing to see...

I agree with what everything glass*etch said...

and Mapo, he never said he had a problem with gay people, he just said they (like everyone else) need to know when to stop

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by I Luv Roo

Being hit on by anyone is awkward and uncomfortable if you aren't interested. It doesn't really matter if its a guy or a girl...

or your teacher....that was weird.

i didnt read all this and im not gonna respond anymore but yea, ican say i dont like gay people.i mean i dont care if there gay thats just less competition for females but i hate how all these fags flaunt that shit all the time and if they look at me well fuck them,i'll at LEAST say some shit to em...

Originally posted by Santa Claus

so...im really curious to know how many people on this here message board can ACTUALLY say they dont like homosexuals? does anyone TRULY have a problem with homosexuals? or is all the homophobia on here just a condition(a very terrible one) of culture?

i dont like homosexuals. i have a serious problem with them. i mean wtf do not come up and ask me if i want a date if your a guy. that shit pissies me off. stick to asking people who you know are homosexuals.(i know imma catch shit for this one)

Archived