Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fourzeroone

sketch

umm... now the shaded 3-ds make the first one appear alrigth, but without them i can't read it. the second one is unreadable too. :(

what i'm seeing is, you want letter structure, but also those blocks shooting off. so i'd say learn your letter structure, then learn how to work with those shooting block thingys. peas.

not to hate, cause i dont hate, unless they suck, but u dont, but anyway, the first one is like a totem2 idea.... with like the wires floating around and shit..... plus its all that 3d stuff...... 2nd one is not readable. but u have a good conept or grasp or what u are aiming twords

Guest big PERM

nope, do regular letters.

I don't care if it's not legible, as long as you know how to read it that's all that matters(that's what a handstyle's for). Try painting with that style, that's my advice.

Guest fourzeroone

i do paint with that style.

TIIIIIIGHT!!

THE SECOND SHADED PIECES ARE DOPE, SPECIALLY THE ONE THATS ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM, THEY LOOK COOL EVEN THO THEY LOOK LIKE NOTHIN BUT SIMPLE BLOCKS, THEY LOOK TIGHT THO....

you know what your tryin to do i love the piece on the top of ur last picture. can u post some painted stuff.

not bad..u still need werk on ur three dee...its getting there...stay up...peace...i'll have some shit up soon too....to KRUSH a little:king:

Guest fourzeroone

man, ive been painting since september, dont throw out your sarcasim on me, i can take critisism, but dont just be a cunt. seriously.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this