STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

where did the movie," slc punk come from"?

are your parents cousins?

does your family tree only have one branch?

do you call your female parental unit, SISTERMOM?

SLC punk came from a page or two back. i hadn't made fun of it yet, and i had to.

regarding incest.. where the fuck did that come from? its like an 8th grader at the realization of losing an argument continuing his fall downwards by saying, "fag."

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

straight edge is not associated w/ satanism. it relates in that it is living for yourself, but my use of '666' and 'XXX' are completely apart from eachother.

how are they seperate? the 666 is part of your name. how is it a diffferent subject. i think you guys just want attention, so u act like your perfect when your really defected.

bah im drunk and rambiling.

Originally posted by rip

how are they seperate? the 666 is part of your name. how is it a diffferent subject. i think you guys just want attention, so u act like your perfect when your really defected.

bah im drunk and rambiling.

alright kid, lets say somebody is wearing an abercrombie shirt while they paint. are they related? no. ok, now just try and think about it a little longer, you're a fuckin moron

alright kid, lets say somebody is wearing an abercrombie shirt while they paint. are they related? no. ok, now just try and think about it a little longer, you're a fuckin moron

how are they not related? and what kind of queer wears ambercrombie while painting what a faggot. and what are you doing on a graff message board? i thought you dont do illegal shit. you're a fucking moron.

who said anything about not doing illegal stuff? you assume way the fuck too much.

i thought u were "Born" again. so if your "Born" again why are you doing illegal stuff that polutets the atmosphere?

I have to say, these sxe threads get quite ridiculous after awhile.

I'm sxe, have been since I was 17. I'm 26 now. I used to take it very seriously. NOw, It's just part of who I am. Sometimes I don't even like to use the label at all. Then I'm just drug-free. Anyway, I know tons of sxe and drug-free kids that are the nicest, most down to earth people you'd ever meet. I also know many kids who aren't sxe/drug-free and they are also some of the nicest people ever. My point is, not everyone who falls under any certain label is gonna act one way.

Also, I'd like to point out the labels "Hate Edge" and "HArdline" that keep getting tossed around and miss-represented. Neither one has ANYthing to do with sxe. HArdline was a movement that was started in the early 90s through a zine called "Vanguard." It was all about direct action in the environmental/animal liberation circles. There were less then 100 people that were truly Hardline in the US. Then, there were some disagreements with how the use of the idea was being handled, and it was prettymuch disbanded. There is no Hardline anymore. Straight Edge has nothing to do with Hardline. Hardline kids were drug-free, that is all.

Hate Adge is just fucking dumb! With bands like Pitboss2000 and One Life Crew claiming HAte Edge, who woulda thunk.

I do believe that drugs and alcohol are all part of the system and that is one main reason I avoind them. That's just me. I do not preach, but I will validate.

"Lift my mind my body my soul!" -Strife

"cigarettes are the system, drugs are the system, alcohol is the system. Straight Edge-Fuck Your Addiction" -old catalyst records sticker from like 95

Guest imported_Tesseract

*LR

No! straight edge means you're a retarded son of a bitch, you'll get cancer that way

I got no problem with xxx beliefs, but I don't see a need to preach, It annoys me to see anyone preach about their beliefs on anything unless they're doing it in thier own home. Not saying you guys are preaching but I've seen plenty of sxe kids preach same with with stoners and everyone inbetween, it's all worthless. sxe had become too much of a trend and you get a ratio of 1% true sxe to 99% poser fucks and I hate it for that

WHO THE FUCK IS PREACHING???

introducing unknowing masses to a "doctrine" is in fact not preaching, that is teaching. who here has said, "i fucking hate non-edgers" "you gotta be edge" ????????? who? nobody, pull your fucking cocks from your asses.

Take it easy, I didn't say you were preaching, but I know a lot of sXe kids who do preach as well as kids form every scene. The fact they preach and feel the need to use the label has become too much of a trend from my perspective. I don't drink or use drugs, but I don't feel the need to neccessarly claim I'm XXX. Why don't you reread what I said before you jump the gun and get all pissed.

• 1 year later...

This thread is humilating. I've been edge for a while now... and you guys are the biggest fucking 13 year old wanna be's on the net. If this is all a joke, it was a pretty good one. You're just making the edge and yourselves look stupid. Calm it down, and enjoy life.

WHO THE FUCK IS PREACHING???

introducing unknowing masses to a "doctrine" is in fact not preaching, that is teaching. who here has said, "i fucking hate non-edgers" "you gotta be edge" ????????? who? nobody, pull your fucking cocks from your asses.

well you did start the thread by saying you and AFI were accepting applications or some shit... but yeah, thats pushing it...

people can't start threads saying do drugs, it'd get closed ...

and introducing a doctrine is preaching what the hell do you think missionaries are doing in backwards island nations teaching the local indians about the bible? are you sure you're not one of those 8th graders you were making fun of a few posts back?

Originally posted by !CEBERG

meditation? yes

anger or adrenaline? no

not possible, anger or adrenaline unfortunatly leads you to become less aware of your surroundings and makes you incapable of total logical or rational thought and in short makes you less efficient mentally

remember that time you got beat up in your first fight? i bet you dont remember 3/4ths of what happened

ive taken psychology, its physically in fucking possible for you to think more efficiantly(sp) either angered or with adrenaline pumping through your veins. so only 1/3rd of that statement is true, which means the majority of it by numbers is bullshit, and this was pointed out by an ex-xtc/weed/dust/smoker/felony catchin gun/drug dealer/alcohal drinker soon to be a certafied computer technician, so as you put it, suck on that, bitch.

youd be a fool to think thats true. take it from a dirtbag like me, but i dont think youd ever get off your high horse long enough to see eye to eye with me

word the fuck up

(im o so high right now)

Archived