STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I whole heartidly agree with oX, I myself am not Hate Edge, or straight edge, i just dont feel the need to drink or smoke, and i dont have any qualms with anyone who does, eventhough i have friends who range from sXe to hate edge, and i even associate with the people who are known as the 'weekend warriors'. mainly I just say the things that I say because Skyguy is so blatantly retarded.

i did not for a second justify or stand behind the hate edge or hardline movements. i do not like them at all. not sure why i'm getting attacked for that...

as far as clowning, who the fuck is clowning on me? kids who don't like edge? kids who don't know their shit at all? exactly. i don't think i'm getting clowned in the slightest. and my points on life, how are they off? because you don't like them or agree with them? fuck that dude, i know my shit, and the shit i'm spouting hasn't been refuted by any of you kids. whats your point? why do you want me to shutup?

glik0, my bad dude, i realized you knew when i looked at the 'hardcore or emo' thread. sorry.

popgunwar: you're fucking annoying. you come on and talk about what drugs you take and how damn fashionable you are. then you attack morals, solid beliefs, and in general mentally strong people w/ no basis behind your attacks.

i don't care if you get fucked up. i don't care if you're not edge. sXe isn't for everyone. and i'm not representing the whole scene. i'm representing myself.

fuck yeah i'm looking for a fight w/ the world.

hate edge??? AHAHAHAHAHA. kids think theyre gonna go around stompin kids who smoke or drink or do drugs??? hahaha. its gonna be funny watchin those hate edge kids get the shit kicked out of them when they step to some crazy dude keyed on pcp. too bad theyre pussies and theyll only fuck with pussy kids they see. i want to see those hate edge faggots go to hawaii and start fuckin with people who smoke. retards.....

Yeah hate edge isnt something id be fucking with, id like to see jah come to a hate edge show and light a up a stog, then tell them in there they can suck your dick, im willing to put money on you not walking out.

Guest Dyptheria

hate edge, straight edge, gay edge...

do you guys realize how silly you sound? a bunch of arbitrary titles to include yourself into a preformatted role. my grandparents dont do any substances, they don't feel the need to give it a title and form or join any groups. weak minded kiddies

^^ Hahaha, Smart pulled the fruit booter card on Sky Dancer ^^

What if you're straight edge, and then, somebody blows weed in your face while your asleep? Or your dad was a crack head, and a sperm with crack residues was the one that made it to the egg?

Then are you still straight edge?

"Sky Dancer, open your mouth........and step away from the pacifier."

Originally posted by Glik0

I myself am not Hate Edge, or straight edge, i just dont feel the need to drink or smoke, and i dont have any qualms with anyone who does

I find theres no need for rediculous labels. Just call me Rocco.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

What if you're straight edge, and then, somebody blows weed in your face while your asleep? Or your dad was a crack head, and a sperm with crack residues was the one that made it to the egg?

Then are you still straight edge?

That is seriously one of the dumbest and most repetitious things people say to edgers. "Yo.. haha.. what if someone blew smoke in your face? hahaha"

----

Just to clear a couple things up on how I feel about the edge.

Not everyone agree's with this, this is JUST ME...

1- You can not be born Straight Edge.

2- If you aren't into the hardcore punk scene then you can't be Straight Edge. (Yeah, that ones pretty narrow minded but I don't care.)

3- Straight Edge and Drug Free are not the same.

And there are kid's that say "for life" that actually mean it. It isn't a "till 21" or "till college" thing for everyone. It's actually a serious commitment to some.

1 2 3 GO!

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

That is seriously one of the dumbest and most repetitious things people say to edgers. "Yo.. haha.. what if someone blew smoke in your face? hahaha"

Well you wouldn't be so edgy for one.... and you might just like it. I don't do any drug/substance abuse/recreational use type of anything. But do you see me rubbing it in anyone's face, or telling everyone how dirty they are? No. In fact, I still hang out with all the same people, except I'm not in your <span style='color:yellow'>"look how [not drinking and smoking] <span style='color:yellow'>I am" club.</span> Let's just say,

"I don't like the choices you make, and I'm going to judge you based on that. The fact that you rub your square asshole in other peoples' face's, proves that you are just a clean son of a bitch. I can smell what kind of soap you use, and I hate you because it doesn't smell like mine.."

"I'm too chill for you and you're too cool for me. You should get an "sxe" tatooed on your forehead, so people, of various beliefs and lifestyles, not similar to your's, could be prewarned about your iron fist of unbudged elitist perfectionism.

Preemptive naivety [knocking something before you try it] has obviously limited you on your view of good and evil...so, next time, instead of spoon feeding you a lesson, I'll bring my glow sticks and we'll party that way."

Your morals can kiss my morals' ass, sxe --->> leave 'em at home...nobody cares about your straight edgitude.</span>

Originally posted by ..oX..

you dont have beliefs as far as i can tell. whats the point of the straight-edge movement? answer that at least.

you dont know your shit at all, you make a bunch of pointless noise.

i never heard of straight edge or hard line or ruler edge or exacto blade edge untill i saw this thread, i just saw what you represented it as: a waste of time. whats the point of it? you're like oh im hard edge im straight edge whatever, i dont see you representing any beliefs whatsoever besides that doing drugs sucks. you havent really backed it up. the one thing i caught about your actual beliefs was you're pissed off at the world about the injustices in it. but then you're like i pick fights for fun i want to cause pointless violence. you're a total hipocrite, and as far as i can tell the whole movement isnt much different.

you say you dont care if someones edge or not, then why parade around with the whole straight edge movement/label. obviously you care or youd mind your own damn business like everyone else who doesnt drink or do drugs.

i just dont get it. seems pretty fucking pointless.

no beliefs, are you fucking shitting me? dear god. i'm not even going to justify myself to the idiocy you've shown in that comment. any of my posts on this thread have shown beliefs and morals. fucking hell.

what is the point of sXe? to free your mind and body from senseless self destruction promoted by this idiot driven society. the point of sxe, is personal and probably different for every single person claiming it. for me its as i said, to rise above this world's severe injustice and to see this world as it is. not to become jaded to the constant torment on humans by humans. to have the clearest mind possible to start/join the revolution, no matter what scale, when it comes. i won't stop fighting. i won't turn away from it. sorry if you guys will.

i don't start senseless fights. i've never started a fight w/o something fully valid behind it.

and like i said, i'm repping me myself and i. not A Fire Inside, not boxcar, or anybody else. same crew, but straight edge is for each person, w/ the initial guidelines of lifetime commitment to remain free of drugs.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Well you wouldn't be so edgy for one.... and you might just like it. I don't do any drug/substance abuse/recreational use type of anything. But do you see me rubbing it in anyone's face, or telling everyone how dirty they are? No. In fact, I still hang out with all the same people, except I'm not in your <span style='color:yellow'>"look how</span> [not drinking and smoking] <span style='color:yellow'>I am" club.</span> Let's just say,....blaaaaaaaaah.........

What the fuck are you talking about? I for one have only two other Straight Edge friends, two that don't do drugs and everyone else does something of some sort. Guess where I was Thursday night.... Sitting on the beach with my friends while they drank. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! And no I didn't preach to them, I let 'em be. I'm not the closed-minded asshole you seem to assume I am...

"your parties must fuckin wack"

learn how to speak english better before you try and start dissin us with our own slang. god damn i have the urge to pull out some racist middle eastern jokes right about now...... itd just make me look as stupid as you though....

Archived