STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

Guest fr8lover

and for christs sake sxe kids: not everyone gets drunk to fight, we get drunk to get drunk and have fun with friends. bottom line.

nonsxe cats: not all sxe kids pick fights for fun. and beyond sxe, punk kids pick fights, rich white kids, black kids, even helment haired emo kids pick fights. im sayin CERTAIN PEOPLE DO CERTAIN THINGS but that in no way means a whole group does it.

quit getting your ideas of people from a budweiser commercial or a bane show...it doesnt work that way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Man Fuck All You

TEAM ALBERTAWE DRINK A LOT.

Eat a dick bitch, I'm going to get drunk in about an hour

Hahahahahahahahaha, weeeeeeeerd up!

Team Alberta/fucking up straight edge fags in all our drunken redneck glory........

:king:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think id rather be nightowl......

whatever happened to the Ninjas In Pajamas?

i dont understand straight edge....is that like..no drinking no smoking? whats this about beating people up though?

i dont like the idea of calling yourself straight edge. i dont like the mentality that goes along with it...

bLAH. i dont care. like i said at the top...id rather be nightowl.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

sorry dude, i fucking hate the bus i stretched my ears when i was into punk rock my ink is not hardcore, its punk rock.

I'm just messing with ya......C'mon,buddy.....cheer up.hahaha.

positive but pissed

Why are straight edge kids so angry. YOur like fucking a we are angry and we want to kill people yet drugs are a bad thing.

I just want to touch on that whole anger subject right quick...

For me personally, I am usually very positive (and appreciative.)

Although I may be 'positive' it doesn't mean I can't be pissed off.

I have a lot of 'hate' inside of me. This stem's mostly from how I feel about humanity. I'm really not a violent person either....

Welcome aboard Jobe! Get on AIM sometime.

X LIFERS X

ummmmmmmm just an observation but how can you be straight edge and do graff? i dont really understand. and why does sktdancer have 666 at the end of her name? isnt that the mark of the devil? i thought she was born again.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by rip

ummmmmmmm just an observation but how can you be straight edge and do graff? i dont really understand. and why does sktdancer have 666 at the end of her name? isnt that the mark of the devil? i thought she was born again.

i dont care at all about this argument, but you are an idiot.

Guest ALLAH KILLAH

HAHAHAAHHAHAA, ALLAH HADNT LAUGHED THIS HARD FOR A LONG ASS TIME! WAIT, WAIT, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: ARE YALL ALLOWED TO JACK OFF? MAN YALL ARE SOME FUNNY ASS CRACKERS!

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

now although i amy be a little late, let me speak for the majority:

Nobody Gives A Fuck . do whatever the hell you want. cutting the necks out of waterbuffalos may get you off, but unless i ask you about your fetishes, i don't want to know. caffeine is a drug, aspirin is a drug, fucking adrenaline is a drug. (they give it to people who get stung and are allergic to bees). to be completely straightedge you should avoid all three of those and more, but i don't care. the rant's i've gone on when i'm high are so enlightening; they wouldn't come about in a normal state of mind.

one more time, unless youre asked what youre into, i doubt anybody cares.

keep your anti-drug propoganda to those pamphlets the vegans hand out and shows.

word. sugar is a fuckin drug. cough medicine is a fuckin drug. damn. if you want to be drug free, more power to you. theres nothing wrong with it. in fact, i think its a better way of life. but dont go around frontin like you dont do drugs because you heard from your big brother that being "straight edge" or sxe is cool. thats when it turns into a stupid fad. i know you fools eat sugar, i know some of you drink coffee, maybe take aspirin, maybe some nitrus from the dentist, whatever. doing things because you think they are cool (and its obvious you think its cool or else you wouldnt be runnin your mouth about it so fuckin much) instead of doing things because you believe theyre good for you or you feel better that way, is retarded. its just as played as acting thug because you heard eminem. i know some of you sxe cats still eat processed/fast foods 24/7. just because you arent doing the typical things other teenagers are doing doesnt mean you live a cleaner or safer lifestyle. honestly, i bet having a beer a day is a hell of a lot better for you than having a coke a day. god damn. youre all some blind motherfuckers.... (some of you at least)

1. who gives a fuck? :confused:

2. if it werent for drugs, you people wouldnt have anything to go against, so take that!

3. good job to whoever said "why do you base your life around something you don't do", or something to that effect.

4. anger = confused, jumbled emotions.

5. mediation = tranquility and calm, a serene state of mind.

6. how the fuck do you figure that you can use anger as a meditation process? :confused:

7. im all done here.

Originally posted by 82

3. good job to whoever said "why do you base your life around something you don't do", or something to that effect.

we live in a society that glorifies self destruction. that glorifies promicuity and poison. that kills itself more and more everyday. i can't think of a day in the past 5 or 6 years that i have not been offered drugs (excludes back packing trips and things along that line). how many telivision shows do you watch do not have drug use or alcohol intake portrayed in a positived manner? the majority of shows i see do such. this world is drowning in its own bane, i would rather step back and take it in for what it is. "there's far too much to experience and accomplish to waste a precious second drunk or hazed... an effective revolutionary through the clarity of mind that i've attained."--earth crisis.

ATTENTION RIP: i explained in the other thread, 'born again' means that i used to use and abuse drugs on a heavy and regular basis. since then i've turned straight edge, renouncing the past lifestyle. i don't like using said term because of its religious affiliation. calling myself 'born again' does NOT relate to christianity in any way, shape, or form.

my '666' is relating to satanism, yes, if you understand the concepts behind satanism (i can assume you don't) and if you've read my posts you would understand my use of it.

i'm not sure why you think i'm female though. skydancer is the name of a dark tranquility album. i do not dance (except hardcore styll), i just appreciate some good heavy fucking metal.

"........to this I am forever true! i am STRAIGHT EDGE, i am STRAIGHT EDGE, i am STRAIGHT EDGE, I AM STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FUCK YOU

straight edge is not for everyone. i don't really expect everyone to have an open mind about it.. and there are idiots who are going to reply with 'chill dude, smoke a bowl' or 'beer for life' or stupid shit like that..but whatever. Straight Edge is something you do for yourself, not anyone else. I hate sxe kids who push their beliefs.. thats something I very rarely support. anyways.

i'm straight edge. i have been my whole life. i have a small 'xxx' tattoo on my ankle that i did in 8th grade. its still there and so am i. I am involved in the hardcore scene (where straightedge came from, boys) and will continue to be for the rest of my life. I sing for a hardcore band that has no ties to straightedge, and contains 2 very drunk, very stoned members. I will not think less of you if you drink, smoke, or do whatever. I do not care if you smoke in the same car, or room as me, so dont ask if its going to offend me if you do. I dont really care what you do about your body.. I'm straightedge because I see what happens to people that abuse things such as cigarettes and alchohol.. this isnt a path that i want my life going down.. i'd like to be on earth for as long as possible and dont want to put things in my body that are going to kill me someday.

bottom line, im edge, im not claiming any lame ass crews, and i'll rock just as hard as any of you beast ice drinkin motherfuckers.

sincerely,

danklordz.

if anyone on here passionatly hates SXE kids or anything like that, or would care to engage in intellegent conversation on the topic, feel free to IM me.

im-heavensfall.

one thing i dont understand (maybe because i lived in hawaii then was travelling for year or something) is:

a) what the fuck "hardcore" is.

b)how the fuck "striaght edge" people are hardcore.

i think trying to be hardcore is retarded. if youre a hardcore motherfucker, so be it. good for you. if youre not, dont try to be. hardcore isnt something you strive for (millions of kids do but theyre lame as fuck), its something that you become because of whats happened to you in your life. and i dont know much about this straight edge shit besides the fact that a lot of heads seem to think theyre hardcore because they dont do drugs or the other shit a lot of teenagers (or even adults) do because they think its hardcore. im 100 % behind the idea of not doing drugs. although i do myself. i totally support someone who chooses not to. i think its a better decision. but you kids sound like you dont do them because you think it makes you hardcore, not because its healthy and a better lifestyle, and thats just stupid. all you kids blabbin on and on about sxe and shit are like the toys of straightedge. seriously. kids like danklords who are subtle about it and dont brag on it seem to know whats goin on. im willing to bet that when a person whos serious about being "straight edge" comes on here and reads these posts where you guys think youre the shit for claiming it, are ashamed. i know i would be. i think throwing yourself in categories is stupid in general. if youve got a hiphop style then cool, you can still be yourself and have your own style and way of life. you dont need to go telling everyone youre hiphop. and if you really want to live long lives on this planet then you need to do a hell of a lot more than stay away from drinking and smoking weed. i guarantee, on average, someone who smokes weed all their life and eats organic, healthy foods will live longer than someone who does no drugs and eats all the processed, prepackaged shit swarming the world today. so yeah....

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by ALLAH KILLAH

HAHAHAAHHAHAA, ALLAH HADNT LAUGHED THIS HARD FOR A LONG ASS TIME! WAIT, WAIT, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: ARE YALL ALLOWED TO JACK OFF? MAN YALL ARE SOME FUNNY ASS CRACKERS!

LOL

jah: hardcore is a genre of music, its not a typical use of the adjective. bands like earth crisis, hatebreed, throwdown, hope conspiracy, converge, etc are hardcore bands. it was originally 'hardcore punk,' think about it, renouncing the one thing that binds nearly all of society together is fairly "hardcore" in that aspect of the word. so when i say i'm "hardcore" it doesnt mean i'm a crazy motherfucker, hold more alcohol than you, do twice as many lines, jump in front of a bus hardcore, it means i listen to hardcore music and am involved in said scene. saying i'm hardcore is like someone calling themselves punk or hiphop or grunge or whatever. yes yes, its another fucking label, get over it

i forgot to mention this earlier, doing graf and straight edge do not contradict. breathing in any situation is likely to cause self harm when living in today's urban world. you live some, you die some. i do graf because it relaxes me and allows me to let a lot out. i recognize its bad, but i wear a mask to minimize said damage. i realize this is open for attack, and most of you probably will hit it up because it boosts your ego to attack something that takes balls...

Guest CRYrock81

dude, that's the biggest load of shit every fucking produced by the drug using world. i used to say that myself. but you know what? fucking meditation and/or sheer fucking anger and/or adrenaline can create the same freedom of thought.

of course no one gives a shit that i'm edge, that's why i gotta tell 'em repeatedly. :)

so if i was christian and said it repeatedly...and fed it down your throat.....thay would be ok right?i dont want to here about your straightedge shit..i thought i was gona come on here and see a bunch of replies....of people making FUN of these weirdos........peace

Originally posted by Glik0

Long Live Hate Edge!

kid, you ought to understand what you just said. hate edge is a term for hardline and militant straight edge. this means somebody smokes around you, you're gonna beat the shit out of them. you talk about hate edge and smoke around somebody who knows whatsup, you'll fucking regret it. just a thought.

am i jamming straight edge down anybody's throats? no, i'm talking about something i believe in. is every graf thread on this board forcing it down somebody's throat? no, you're a fucking idiot looking for a fight.

this thread is just plain silly.

straightedge= gay

hateeegder=gay

whateveredge=gay

millitantdeathmetaledge=gay

satanism=cheesy and gay

this thread=gay gay gay

you all for putting up with it this far= gay gay gay.

shut this shit down.

POPGUWAR. no edge...just well rounded.

kid, you ought to understand what you just said. hate edge is a term for hardline and militant straight edge. this means somebody smokes around you, you're gonna beat the shit out of them. you talk about hate edge and smoke around somebody who knows whatsup, you'll fucking regret it. just a thought.

Hey thanks for clearing that up, maybe i should tell all my friends who think hate edge is about golf whats up, moron. Shit maybe i should even tell my friends to take New York Hate Edge off of their band's shirts, because man without you clearing that up, i would have never knew!

Archived