STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love how this whole xshitx always gets almost as much coverage as something that actually matters in other peoples lives. i am edge so i always say my peace. but all the haters need to chill... in the whole post i dont think that skydancer or a fireinside actually said anything about morons that do drugs and arent edge, unless they were provoked to say otherwise. personally you all can step off, edge kids in my experience dont start unless started with...

so us saying we want a crew because we dont put poison in our body and that somehow makes sense to us pisses you off... boo fucking hoo. go drink a beer and forget about it, it isnt us suffering.

skydancer and fireinside. i dont think i need to go through the application process... im old enough to fit into the lifers category all alone... but its stonecutters and xlifersx for eva ni99a.

i dont do drugs, drink, or smoke, but i also have no need to discuss it.

i dont eat meat, but i have no need to discuss it.

i dont have a dog but i have no need to discuss it.

i dont have a car, but i have no need to discuss it.

i dont care what people want to do with their time, i just wonder why you would devote so much of your life to dwelling on something you claim to not take part in.

and of course im not talking about all straight edge kids, but i mean... i just dont understand why you cant just 'not' do it, without building a whole lifestyle around it? maybe you can make sense of things for me willy

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Smart

hmm, seems like, to you, being straightedge gives you some right to pass judgement on me, so... apply yourself to this dick while I mix another drink...

:lol:

man.......straight edge is so gay. if you dont do drugs why do you need to listen to angry music and draw stupid "x"s all over yourself? pretty gay if you ask me. my parents dont drink or do drugs but they dont go around flashing gay straightedge shit in everyones face. i think you need to take your anger out on yourself. you obviously hate yourself and built up anger causes cancer. (sorta like smoking) so guess what bitch....you AREN'T straight edge. you're gay edge.

by the way...im on valium right now and im eating taco salad. you loser. quit being so mad.

i have found, now dont get emotional, but this is me... that like a good 97% of you "straight edgers" are pure, unadulterated jackasses.

........i'm actually a pure, unadulterated jackass already. the whole straightedge thing could be adding to that....who knows.

i dont do drugs, drink, or smoke, but i also have no need to discuss it.

i dont eat meat, but i have no need to discuss it.

i dont have a dog but i have no need to discuss it.

i dont have a car, but i have no need to discuss it.

this is pretty much my stance on the whole thing.............however, i cant pass up an opportunity to irk people over SOMETHING. so i'm going to jump on this one myself...........

hooooooooooooooooooooo fucking rah for sheep.........especially the particularly cynical ones.

I can only think of one person who is straight edge that I totally respect. Only one who's words don't get filtered for sXe bullshit before I process the raw data... I'm sure there are others but they don't make a thing of it and neither do I... this thread is such a flop...

what is the point of being straight edge?

i mean shit you don't drink do drugs or whatever. do i really have to make up some shit to call myself to sound cool or hard instead of saying "goodie goodie".

i mean i don't do nothing no more but I don't feel the need to label myself anything.

xXCIGARETTES&SEXxX

Can you explain how anger gets you the same clarity as meditation?

Cause...I teach yoga...and I have never heard anyone ever, in my entire life, make that connection.

Maybe anger gives you a rush of adrenaline, which you may enjoy. This should not be mistaken for clarity or peace of mind. As it has already been mentioned above....so I'll shut up now.

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

Can you explain how anger gets you the same clarity as meditation?

Cause...I teach yoga...and I have never heard anyone ever, in my entire life, make that connection.

Maybe anger gives you a rush of adrenaline, which you may enjoy. This should not be mistaken for clarity or peace of mind. As it has already been mentioned above....so I'll shut up now.

it cant

and to top it off that person listed meditation and the chances of them actually being able to meditate well enough and with the right techniques to reach a higher level of thinking are very slim

but i do really respect you and what you sXe'rs stand for, i think your ideals are fucking great, the ones concerning drugs anyways, i dont know if you like scrifice babies in the woods every tuesday night or something, but if your against drugs and dont do anything, then i am all for it

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have found, now dont get emotional, but this is me... that like a good 97% of you "straight edgers" are pure, unadulterated jackasses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually, I see this the other way around......(maybe you got a different scene where you are, but whatever... it doesnt really matter)

Most of the sXe kids I know are not asses at all, and actually are some of the nicest people I have ever met...... if it's what you're into, sXe is a great way to live your life, and I don't see anything wrong w/ being proud of something youre into (the same way skaters, writers, etc. are proud of what they are, and theyll defend it). And giving them shit for starting a crew??????, well, aren't most of you are in a graff crew made up by others who share similar ideas and ideals?.....I dont see much difference there.

I am not sXe any longer (its been a long time.....9 years almost?), but I still have the utmost respect for the scene. The sXe kids I know dont pull that holier than thou bullshit or try to force their opinions and beliefs on me....... in my experience those kids are few and far between. Sure, there are kids out there that hate all drug and alchahol users, and alot of times they get represented as being the whole scene when they are only a small part of it.

bottom line, sXe is a personal choice.....do it for self. Trying to educate people is ok, but understand that doing drugs or drinking is also a personal choice. If you want respect...show it.

sorry for my rambling, hope it wasnt too boring.....its early and my brain isnt quite awake yet.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

So there's DPC and Nightowls and shit, and now there is the almighty self righteous 12 oz straight edge crew, X LIFERS X. we fucking own every single one of you. uh yeah, we probably don't like you.

applications will be accepted and reviewed. E-mail or IM A Fire Inside or myself. bitch.

X LIFERS X

no, no, no, fucking no. the stonecutters run this shit....:mad:

Guest BLACKGAYJEW

unfortunetlly none of you idiots know anything about being edge esp boxcar willy, hes a sell out krishna fake

Archived