STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have found, now dont get emotional, but this is me... that like a good 97% of you "straight edgers" are pure, unadulterated jackasses.

it seems to me, and to just me as far as i know, that drugs are kinda good to experiment with, of course heavy use/abuse is not but you know what i mean, the general experience.

now, it seems as those of you who have lacked these "experiences" make up for them in some other ways, maybe us humans have to stimulate certain needs through "acting out" or "going against the grain", but as far as i can call it, what you guys lack in drug use, the majority of you make up in sheer stupidity

or... you guys like do weird shit to your bodies, like peirce your dick an connect a chain to your nutsack/nipples and then ask people to kick you in the balls, or whatever

now obviously, im im just playin when i state these things, but alot of truth is said in jest

*edit*

damn, i could have just put it like this

Originally posted by Tesseract

It seems that straigh edge kids needs the drugs more than anyone else....

me an tesseract are what looks to be like, "on the same page" as you crazy blood sucking cult anti-drug users would say

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

So there's DPC and Nightowls and shit, and now there is the almighty self righteous 12 oz straight edge crew, X LIFERS X. we fucking own every single one of you. uh yeah, we probably don't like you.

applications will be accepted and reviewed. E-mail or IM A Fire Inside or myself. bitch.

X LIFERS X

Whats next the 12oz SS?

IF YOU'RE NOT NOW, YOU NEVER WERE

its amazing that after all these years kids still have original thought and can come up with words and phrases on their own, and express their own thoughts and emotions.

Originally posted by ..oX..

no one gives a shit that you're straight edge and if you think that getting high off my ass cant put me on a level of thought that you cant reach from a sober standpoint, you're an idiot.

dude, that's the biggest load of shit every fucking produced by the drug using world. i used to say that myself. but you know what? fucking meditation and/or sheer fucking anger and/or adrenaline can create the same freedom of thought.

of course no one gives a shit that i'm edge, that's why i gotta tell 'em repeatedly. :)

i used to say that myself. but you know what? fucking meditation and/or sheer fucking anger and/or adrenaline can create the same freedom of thought.

meditation? yes

anger or adrenaline? no

not possible, anger or adrenaline unfortunatly leads you to become less aware of your surroundings and makes you incapable of total logical or rational thought and in short makes you less efficient mentally

remember that time you got beat up in your first fight? i bet you dont remember 3/4ths of what happened

ive taken psychology, its physically in fucking possible for you to think more efficiantly(sp) either angered or with adrenaline pumping through your veins. so only 1/3rd of that statement is true, which means the majority of it by numbers is bullshit, and this was pointed out by an ex-xtc/weed/dust/smoker/felony catchin gun/drug dealer/alcohal drinker soon to be a certafied computer technician, so as you put it, suck on that, bitch.

youd be a fool to think thats true. take it from a dirtbag like me, but i dont think youd ever get off your high horse long enough to see eye to eye with me

Archived