!!F A C E S O F D E A T H!!

DOLR....LED

WOW...have you guys/girls seen this the shit is gross man me and my homeboys watch this every now and then just to keep us on our toes...thanx ivory for your post and reminding me about this..i was going to say this is the most scariest movie"s" but i wanted to be cool too and post somthing about movies:eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by test pattern

Yes.

i've seen some real shit. i saw one where a guy got his head cut off. it was most certainly not fake, the way his eyes were and shit...

i thought romper stomper was awful. i mean, what's the fucking point? that your friends sell you out and bitchez aint shit but hoz n trix? i don't even think that movie had a real ending.

i really dont think its fake when you see motherfukers gettin shot in the head all close up and shit people shootin them selves maybe the pictures are fake but i dont think the footage is....no no i know that shit is not fake what the fuck this aint wresteling *spell*

Guest Catch22

Faces of Death is pretty weak. TRACES OF DEATH is the fuckin shit if you like that stuff. There's some nasty shit in there & it's all real.

Originally posted by Catch22

Faces of Death is pretty weak. TRACES OF DEATH is the fuckin shit if you like that stuff. There's some nasty shit in there & it's all real.

Faces of Death IS weak.. I laugh my ass off when I see people get shot/maimed/etc.

Who the fuck cares? It's just a vision.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I just saw that!"

:rolleyes:

Archived