Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOLR....LED

!!F A C E S O F D E A T H!!

WOW...have you guys/girls seen this the shit is gross man me and my homeboys watch this every now and then just to keep us on our toes...thanx ivory for your post and reminding me about this..i was going to say this is the most scariest movie"s" but i wanted to be cool too and post somthing about movies:eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek:

Guest NATO

has anyone seen "man bites dog" or "romper stomper"? those are my two favourite films at the moment.

Originally posted by test pattern

Yes.

i've seen some real shit. i saw one where a guy got his head cut off. it was most certainly not fake, the way his eyes were and shit...

i thought romper stomper was awful. i mean, what's the fucking point? that your friends sell you out and bitchez aint shit but hoz n trix? i don't even think that movie had a real ending.

Originally posted by NATO

has anyone seen "man bites dog" or "romper stomper"? those are my two favourite films at the moment.

romper stomper was alright, but they shoulda cut out the love story.

yea i heard most of faces of death is fake..they got all kinds of movies like that though at avideo store by my house..theres some crazy ones...

i really dont think its fake when you see motherfukers gettin shot in the head all close up and shit people shootin them selves maybe the pictures are fake but i dont think the footage is....no no i know that shit is not fake what the fuck this aint wresteling *spell*

Guest HELLSATAN

I used to watch romper stomper almost religiously but then i realized that is pretty damn bad

Guest Catch22

Faces of Death is pretty weak. TRACES OF DEATH is the fuckin shit if you like that stuff. There's some nasty shit in there & it's all real.

Originally posted by Catch22

Faces of Death is pretty weak. TRACES OF DEATH is the fuckin shit if you like that stuff. There's some nasty shit in there & it's all real.

Faces of Death IS weak.. I laugh my ass off when I see people get shot/maimed/etc.

Who the fuck cares? It's just a vision.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I just saw that!"

:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this