MuthaFuckin-JA!

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eye.Es.El.Ee

i hear how ja has destroyed shit but when i look at his thread all it is is shit talking and haters.....if he hurt so much why so little flicks?

Originally posted by Eye.Es.El.Ee

i hear how ja has destroyed shit but when i look at his thread all it is is shit talking and haters.....if he hurt so much why so little flicks?

HERES ONE ANSWER. HIS CRAZY DAYS WERE B4 THE MEDIA RAGE IE. INTERNET, EVERYBODY DOING MAGZ. WHY DO YOU THINK WE SEE SO MUCH ABOUT SABER AND REVOK, THEY HIT HARD DURING THE MAGAZINE CRAZE AND INTERNET BLOW UP. SHIT IMAGINE IF THE CRAZE STARTED IN 92 OR 93. THE XTC-RIS-AOK WOULD BLOW UP. HERE IN L.A. THE DTK LOD MAK STN WOULD BLOW UP. ITS ALL TIMING. THE VIDEO GRAFF WITH JA IS DOPE. AND OLD ISSUES OF CRAZY KINGS AND SKILLS DID SHIT ON JA.

i cant believe this shit.

you people need to swallow poison.

mud buddah said it and i will say it again. please try to hammer this into your head...

"everytime you paint something, weather its big, and stylish, or small and pissed, you take a chance of getting it gone over. thats it. what someone should have done is all opinion. this isnt some graffiti soap opera you watch on tv where the bad guy always learns his lesson at the end and they share a mentos. and it isnt a game. its work. you dont talk about a writer by saying "hey he puts in alot of fun"..no"he puts in alot of WORK". now you can love what you do, but that doesnt make it a game.

i dont hate saber. i think his river piece was awesome. yeah. its a shame. but not really. it was said in here that its the nature of the beast. 100% correct. graff even when left alone will decay in a relatively short time. its not like there isnt six gatrillion flicks of it. yeah.. ok. so its gone.. sorry. i feel bad at having never stood infront of it, but thats the price you pay. saber knows it. ask him. he will do what he needs to. thats it. no more bitching about "oh he should have painted next to it and burned it"..why?..because you would rather see that?...who asked you?..no one. its not your beef and things like "a monument to graffiti" dont figure in those involved. ja sint sitting around going "um.. yeah id love to just kill him but i should leave that piece alone because man...what a monument to graffiti that is..." how silly is that?

JA himself is more a monument to graffiti than any piece will ever be.

also im in the dirty dirty, or what ever trendy name it is to call a big area of morons who think its a virtue to be trash. theres no difference here to the way beef is handled than anywhere else....

nock it off.

Originally posted by Old Scratch

i cant believe this shit.

you people need to swallow poison.

mud buddah said it and i will say it again. please try to hammer this into your head...

"everytime you paint something, weather its big, and stylish, or small and pissed, you take a chance of getting it gone over. thats it. what someone should have done is all opinion. this isnt some graffiti soap opera you watch on tv where the bad guy always learns his lesson at the end and they share a mentos. and it isnt a game. its work. you dont talk about a writer by saying "hey he puts in alot of fun"..no"he puts in alot of WORK". now you can love what you do, but that doesnt make it a game.

i dont hate saber. i think his river piece was awesome. yeah. its a shame. but not really. it was said in here that its the nature of the beast. 100% correct. graff even when left alone will decay in a relatively short time. its not like there isnt six gatrillion flicks of it. yeah.. ok. so its gone.. sorry. i feel bad at having never stood infront of it, but thats the price you pay. saber knows it. ask him. he will do what he needs to. thats it. no more bitching about "oh he should have painted next to it and burned it"..why?..because you would rather see that?...who asked you?..no one. its not your beef and things like "a monument to graffiti" dont figure in those involved. ja sint sitting around going "um.. yeah id love to just kill him but i should leave that piece alone because man...what a monument to graffiti that is..." how silly is that?

JA himself is more a monument to graffiti than any piece will ever be.

also im in the dirty dirty, or what ever trendy name it is to call a big area of morons who think its a virtue to be trash. theres no difference here to the way beef is handled than anywhere else....

nock it off.

werd...

• 1 year later...

What happened to keeping this thread going with some flicks?

I walked through what we call a train yard here today and saw a car with JA's throw up, I almost shit..I was pumped just to see someone i've seen all over the internet in a "city" of only 70,000 in little ass wisconsin..

Keep it alive

NOPE. it don't even matter anymore

"That was 'never forgive' action". OK children let's review the Universal Law: Fills over tags. Pieces over fills. Don't get it twisted. Breaking this rule makes you toy. Ja does get up and he gets up hard, so does Saber only Sabe does full color tech shit... that automatically makes it worth 500 throwups- Style is STILL King. I know people are going to talk shit on my post but that shit wasn't even right; some shit should be left sacred at least if you have any kind of love for this culture and movement. There's really no need to show a million different Ja throws because if you've seen one you've seen them all. My point--> Ja is a HARD ASS bomber but you also have to have respect in this game and if his beef with Saber is only because of a tie-in with MQ that just makes it that much wacker.. There should be some kind of Honor at least.

just curious, why u think its wacker if its tied to mq's beef? beef is beef, and mq and ja have had beef for over 10 yrs.lolll if si and skid can go over skuf and les, why not ja over saber?

im not justifying the la river shit, cuz i hold alot fo respect for saber. and even being in ny i dont have sides for either one, i likem both. i see it as valid beef tho, and if you got beef with someone, the best thing you can do is have his own boys heated at him,if i were saber id be upset wit mq after that shit 4 sure. lol, id have his ass help me fix the river too.

slapping a throwie over a piece is not toy...That rule doesn't apply to dissing and beef what the fuck. Ja wasn't trying to burn him, He dissed his shit. For the love of God get over the Saber shit, let Saber and fucking JA handle that shit, Your not down with any of the writers involved so let it fucking go already. And asking over the internet message board whats it about ain't gonna get you any where. Saber could do the most complex colorful detailed can controlled master piece and I'd still rather see a dirty ass JA throw up all day. Style is not king. Destroying everything in fucking site is king. Alot of people seem to forget what this is, it's graffiti. Bottom line is JA is the definition of graffiti, what it really is about the true raw uglyness of it.

J to da muthafuckin A

dope flicks!!! JA one of the biggest bombers in the city killin shit some people would never dare to do!!! at the same time this guy is the biggest asshole for goin over some of the nicest shit , I.E> saber peice!!!!

but thats the reason i love his work sooo oo much he jus dont give a fuck!!! Riding on the subway, all the downtown lines, all you see is JAone at every pillar!!!

MUCH PROPS TO JA AND HIS WHOLE CREW FOR KILLIN SHIT!!!! KEEP DOIN YOUR THING DOGGIE!!!!

ONE MORE QUESTION WHY DOES HE HAVE SOOO MUCH BEEF WIT EVERYONE???!!?

bump for jaone but booooo for thread.

same flics, yes there cool for a while and 2 many fagots up on this site with a saber in their pussy.

cmon son whats more fun bombing or peiceing?

whats the game about bombing or peicing?

if someone can put up 50 peices a night hahaha then word but otherwise bombing is the way to fame and all u little fagots who love to hate but wont do nothing about it, yea im tlaking to you one of you dumbases who thinks he knows either of the crews, thinks he knows the problem save it for someone who cares, we knew this thread would start up a pussyfest, and it has. the way this thread should be is for everypost ja should have 10 fullin's not ten bitches on his dick. THE TRUTH IS FOR EVERY POST JA PROLLY HAS 50 FILLINS PROLLY MORE THATS HOW SEROUSE HE IS. AND TO THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO THINKS HE DON'T GET COUGHT:lol: YOUR IGNORANT THIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE, HOW OLD ARE YOU? OLD ENOUGHT TO BE IN THE GAME FIFTEEN YEARS, WHATEVER MAN ITS NOT A GOOD THING BUT IM SURE JAONE HAS BEEN BAGGED MORE TIMES THAN YOUR AGE, AND ITS NOT A GUESS. coz you a pussy dont talk shit about the best.

Originally posted by imbrucewayne

slapping a throwie over a piece is not toy...That rule doesn't apply to dissing and beef what the fuck. Ja wasn't trying to burn him, He dissed his shit. For the love of God get over the Saber shit, let Saber and fucking JA handle that shit, Your not down with any of the writers involved so let it fucking go already. And asking over the internet message board whats it about ain't gonna get you any where. Saber could do the most complex colorful detailed can controlled master piece and I'd still rather see a dirty ass JA throw up all day. Style is not king. Destroying everything in fucking site is king. Alot of people seem to forget what this is, it's graffiti. Bottom line is JA is the definition of graffiti, what it really is about the true raw uglyness of it.

Originally posted by Inept

I'm fucking sick of hearing about the JA - Saber beef.

the funniest thing about this quote is that it is almost 3 years old

and your all still talking about it

and you all will keep talkin about JA for years

that is why he is legandary

cuz love him or hate him his shit provokes you

and hell just keep doin his thing and yall keep yappin

Re: NOPE. it don't even matter anymore

Originally posted by MACK DAWG

There's really no need to show a million different Ja throws because if you've seen one you've seen them all.

Yeah but it's fresh to see a flick of the spot from afar. The context of shit is like 80% of why it's dope in the first place. If the letters and style are really flavor then it's even better, but a hot throwup in a cool spot is 100% dope.

Archived