MuthaFuckin-JA!

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jankie:

It's a fucking game... graff is supposed the be fun... Beef should be left on the battlefield..

It's not a game for many people. Not for JA certainly and not for SABER either, considering the amount of time and effort he puts into it (and the fact that if he were caught in cali. he would probably end up in PRISON.) Whoever told you it was a "game" was lying. Maybe in the suburbs or some shit where there's two fucking dudes that write in a town and they're both on the same soccer team. But in the big city, graf is sometimes hard, sometimes dangerous, sometimes serious and sometimes, *gasp* it isn't fun.

------------------

buddha bless you

• 4 months later...

Sorry folks, but Ja is a wack ass nigga...

All the Saber-Ja beef ish aside, Ja just doesn't have any skill- I hate how New York graff gets the leg-up over everyone else just because it's New York graff- if it isn't Merz, Ewok, or someone else of their caliber, (sorry, my mind is drawing a blank on names at the moment) go back to the blackbooks and practice...

...just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by Ezra1.0:

All the Saber-Ja beef ish aside, Ja just doesn't have any skill- I hate how New York graff gets the leg-up over everyone else just because it's New York graff- if it isn't Merz, Ewok, or someone else of their caliber, (sorry, my mind is drawing a blank on names at the moment) go back to the blackbooks and practice...

...just my 2 cents...

My 2 cents is you don't understand real graffiti and you've never been to New York. This comment is about Magazine/ Internet graffiti- lonely flicks separated from their real environment with no context. You can't comment on this stuff without understanding the lager context of what it means to be all-city in New York and keeping that status for years and years and years.

------------------

buddha bless you

[This message has been edited by mud_buddha (edited 09-17-2001).]

If you think Ja is wack you just dissed half the graff population......all the bombers everywhere....... I grew up seeing JA bombs everywhere. he is or was truly all city. In new york a feat such as that isn't easily accomplished.

...just my 2 cents...

possibly the all time dumbest thing ever said on this site.

• 1 year later...

Archived