MuthaFuckin-JA!

Guest WebsterUno

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

cmon son whats more fun bombing or peiceing?

whats the game about bombing or peicing?

if someone can put up 50 peices a night hahaha then word but otherwise bombing is the way to fame

Yo I hear this point of view, and I love & respect bombing, but in 2004 NY I think the graffiti perspective is skewed.

Rocking real pieces with foundation, structure, control, style, and innovation is no cake walk. That shit takes years on top of years to develop. There are writers who can invent (or be handed down) a solid throwup & tag and maintain a hardcore presence through bombing for years -- and they no doubt receive deserved respect -- but this sidelining pieces in the name of hyping up bombing shit is kinda immature and ignorant. But it's a popular outlook right now, and what happens as a result is you get a whole crop of young writers coming up who have the balls to bomb in public but lack the skill to do it with real style and flare, which turns the streets into a toyfest. As a statement that isn't meant as a disrespect to cats who've been strictly bombing for years, because that's their thing and they do it well, but I think it's a fact about the current generation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RIBSGAK

THIS NIGGA ........AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER BACK MAYBE LIKE 85....HAS NEVER BE ON HIATUS....O4 HE'S STILL OUT THERE LIKE JASON VOORHEES. READY TO CHOP ANYBODY'S SHIT.

even funnier was how about a yr ago, when ja and colt beefed on the hellsgate bridge there was dummies on this site talkin about it was someone doin fake ja fillins, and actually postin old throw ups and comparing them to newer stuff , talkin bout "its obviously a fraud ja"

u fuckin tools......

anyone thats in their mid20s is lying if they said JA wasnt a huge influence....that dude doesnt even need an introduction

the illest flick for me has always been that rally of like 50 fillins with JD on the west side highway above everyone. was there scaffolding there at the time or they do that with ladders? or mind my own business.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

BUMP 4 JA!

AND 4 ALL OF YOU THAT ARE INTO WHO HE WENT OVER STOP CRYING YOUR NEITHER SABER NOR COLT OR ANYONE ELSE THAT HES GOIN OVER SO WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM LET THEM SETTLE IT NOT SOME KID BEHIND A COMP......AND IF YOUR GOIN TO SAY I HAVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT CAUSE "I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT WHAT HE DOES" WRITE THAT DOWN ON A NOTE PAD AND SHOW IT TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!

JA has been JA for years...bombin and beefing...that's what he does...

fools talkin about "rules of graffiti" and pieces over throwups and that shit don't get it...beef is beef...

what was that quote from subway art?.."a king is a writer everyone either wants to write with or fight with"...from the mixed reaction from people on here...it's kinda apparant that JA has reached that status...

• 3 weeks later...

watch the last rocky movie..rocky 6 the one with tommy guns, where rocky fallin off and lost all his loot because he cant box due to braindamage.... JA has so many throws and handstyles towards the end of the movie..the final scene is a fight next to some JA shit...thats way old school.. like nearly 20 yrs ago....longevity

• 1 month later...

Archived