MuthaFuckin-JA!

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by aimsTOplease

yea he fucked pen up in teh ghost station a couple months go raged all his big ass strate letter fillins with rollers its funny

i dont know if it was JA or sum1 else but pen and shine did a 'RIP JAM MASTER JAY' straite letter in that ghost station, andit got gone over... he or whoever went over it should've at least let that live...jam master jay cant take his spot back..

Originally posted by Ezra1.0

Sorry folks, but Ja is a wack ass nigga...

All the Saber-Ja beef ish aside, Ja just doesn't have any skill- I hate how New York graff gets the leg-up over everyone else just because it's New York graff- if it isn't Merz, Ewok, or someone else of their caliber, (sorry, my mind is drawing a blank on names at the moment) go back to the blackbooks and practice...

...just my 2 cents...

i couldnt agree with what mud_buddha said more....calling ja a whack ass nigga---u playing yourself. dont be mad at the mecca why dont you come to ny and try and get noticed among the other thousands of writers and then see why being all city in new york is such a big deal--and by the way the writers you mentioned aren't even from nyc they just moved here to attend art school and blow up on the NY scene

New JA marker tags downtown...guess hes back around

clear it up. the time is now.

Ok, you said 1000 writters in NEW YORK, nope, more like 1000 toys.

I've been all over NY sonny. I do respect NY, and NY has some of the dopest writters and biggest bombers in the world.

Why stop TALKING about the JA and SABER beef, it won't stop until its all CLEARED OUT.

1. Why do they have beef (like who started)

2. Why toy a monument to Graffiti.

Most you kids don't acknoledge what SABER did because he did it in CALIFORNIA. Why see him for what he did, not for where he did it, don't hate the man cause he's in another state.

See it from different perspectives, like me, Im not from NEW YORK, or from CALIFORNIA, or not from East or West. So walk a mile in my shoes in my city.

Im still waiting to see JA's first PIECE.

JA has wrecked for years, and nicely, very smart bomber, I believe his stuff will outlast 90% of others for years, because of his unique technique.

BUT SABER" has paid his dues, much more, but this is a JA thread, and JA does have beef with SABER and many others, so clear that up for us HOMEY, what is knowledge if you don't teach or pass it on.

Share the History with us, why the beef, how did it start.

Also why beef with MQ, he's got big status, and been to many other States too, peqce, mq, saber, and ja.......

DMS beef with RIS/AOK/XTC/Ykk goes way back to Queens in the late eighties...The beef isnt dead...Saber and Mque are associated...JA let the world know nothing is sacred, and certainly no one is untouchable...Saber is dope no doubt, but....Oh well....Its not all that complicated....JA had multiple wars with people including COPE...Its the nature of the beast some people dont get it, I guess you dont....Its not like JA hasnt gotten beat down though...He just dont give a fuck, and thats the mentality of an all city mofo...

Just B Real.......

Im not going to brag about it, and Im certainly not proud about it, but DEATH IS CERTAIN.

Down here in the SOUTH, It aint a game for most of us, and for the better half, and toying someone will get you beat down, robed, and toyed all city. Now destroying someones shit will even lead to getting your ass KILLED. That aint a good thing, thats going too far, and crossing the line, but so is what JA and FOE did.

Again, if you have beef with someone, lets say SABER'S case, JA shouldn't have toyed him, if JA was really better he would've done something next to SABER's masterpiece to take him out, well I mean to try..

What JA did is str8 up Ignorant, Disrespectful, and very Immature.

yet I don't care, just telling you how it is,

THE TRUTH, not my opinions. I don't pick sides, I don't know any of them.

Now if the beef is about some one toying you, in most cases you toy him back, but if the person you have beef with or his crew or you just don't like him, you don't TOY HIM.....

thats toy shit again,

that means you won't battle, your SCARED to battle, your scared to fight, so you have to do shit behind someones back, toy the person in front of him........

well at least JA left his name, but you city kids just don't get it, JA wanted attention, and he got it, he wanted people to think he is a ruthless motherFu*ker like necro, and he got it, but thats mainly with you young ass New Yorkers.

Cause JA has done some crazy wild shit, but NOT AS WILD AS SABER' , for MSK and AWR and SABER has the craziest, highway signs, Ledges, Bridges, Pass overs. everything, you name it.......

JA does 30 second GettUpps, thats why he doesn't get caught, by WRITTERS or by COPS (at least not often)........

Let him bust a burner that takes him at least 30 minutes or even more, many times, someone will run into him, or should I say he'll run into somebody....

da city is D a r k.....and so some writters try to be....

Re: Just B Real.......

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

Im not going to brag about it, and Im certainly not proud about it, but DEATH IS CERTAIN.

Down here in the SOUTH, It aint a game for most of us, and for the better half, and toying someone will get you beat down, robed, and toyed all city. Now destroying someones shit will even lead to getting your ass KILLED. That aint a good thing, thats going too far, and crossing the line, but so is what JA and FOE did.

Again, if you have beef with someone, lets say SABER'S case, JA shouldn't have toyed him, if JA was really better he would've done something next to SABER's masterpiece to take him out, well I mean to try..

What JA did is str8 up Ignorant, Disrespectful, and very Immature.

yet I don't care, just telling you how it is,

THE TRUTH, not my opinions. I don't pick sides, I don't know any of them.

Now if the beef is about some one toying you, in most cases you toy him back, but if the person you have beef with or his crew or you just don't like him, you don't TOY HIM.....

thats toy shit again,

that means you won't battle, your SCARED to battle, your scared to fight, so you have to do shit behind someones back, toy the person in front of him........

well at least JA left his name, but you city kids just don't get it, JA wanted attention, and he got it, he wanted people to think he is a ruthless motherFu*ker like necro, and he got it, but thats mainly with you young ass New Yorkers.

Cause JA has done some crazy wild shit, but NOT AS WILD AS SABER' , for MSK and AWR and SABER has the craziest, highway signs, Ledges, Bridges, Pass overs. everything, you name it.......

JA does 30 second GettUpps, thats why he doesn't get caught, by WRITTERS or by COPS (at least not often)........

Let him bust a burner that takes him at least 30 minutes or even more, many times, someone will run into him, or should I say he'll run into somebody....

da city is D a r k.....and so some writters try to be....

guy you sound so corny.its pretty clear you dont know much about JA.im not saying i know everything about the guy but im pretty sure hes run into quite a few writers being as that hes kinged NYC and has put in work on the west coast.JA has strait up kinged shit.you sound like a little girl that needs to know the new graff gossip.you think your being slick saying things like...."how did the beef start and whats it over?"i can see rite through your ass.all you want is the fucking gossip probably so you can make yourself sound like a real "graffiti writer" to all your bullshit little friends.you sound like a fucking cunt talking like you know every little crevis in NYC.stay in the fucking south.and why are you jocking MSK so hard?are you like in jr.high or something?your nothing but a graff groupie bitch.

Guest ModelCitizen

JA is all the way live. 99% of the twerps who over-analyze the results of all the times he's gone out killing it will never amount to shit in the graf game, and that's a fun fact.

Guest THE STAMPEED

Re: Just B Real.......

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

Let him bust a burner that takes him at least 30 minutes or even more,[/b]

since when is buffing his shit NOT battling?

ja s has been caught plenty of times, he still paints after cause hes just that gangster. Noone gets credit for risking your ass for a long time, its just your bad for being so slow. Bummpy wump for msk.

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

HE WILL NEVER BET CAUGHT. EVER, HE LIVES THE LIFE LONG SCHEME OF GETTING OVER, SINCE THE 80'S!

LONG LIVE THE INVISIBLE JA......

nah...hes def. been caught...but he just doesnt give a fuck and continues writing...thats dedication

Im on no-ones dick D. S. and I credit XTC alot, just that Id pick YEAR over JA anytime on style and bombing.

Now whats TOY SHIT, whats gay ass beef, is what your doing, BEEFING with me over something I said, which was the TRUTH.

I mean just cause you dislike the facts that I said and the fact that I said nothing to honer JA, you try to hate and start something.

He gets props for what he's done, with exceptions on toying SABER.

Thats the bottom line, no, no one on this end of the computer is Heartbroken, I told you, I really don't care. MSK or AWR or any of those aint my crews or my friends.

And as for calling me toy, I've been into Graffiti longer than most-of-ya been alive.

So you descredit SABER. So your all saying that he has no DEDICATION?? Your saying that SABER doesn't risk his life when he goes out to PAINT?? anser those, in order, 1. 2. 3. etc......

What don't act stupid, yeah remain silent, answer those questions.

I aint no hater, I gave him props for his lil' technique, but the man fucked a great achievement in graff when he went over SABER,

the truth........

someones got to stand up and fight for whats right....

read this......

yo think befor you type, think befor you react and just type BULLSHIT to kill this thread...............

and Post some more pics, before I've seen this THREAD I've seen like 100's of JA pics, post the BRIDGE one he did..

I'll look through my NY collection to see what I can do, yes I've been to NY.

and no aint killing the SUBJECT the THREAD is about JA, and JA did toy that shit.... So I brought this to the right place.

In this thread, befor I posted people where talking about it too, and talking shit about JA for it, now I wanted those with KNOWLEDGE to clear up the story for niggas can Know and if their case go cry to their pillow or something, but keep the bs of this board.....

But seems like no one with knowledge came through...

damn where they at...........

peqce

ohh and whats the beef with MQ,

no I didn't read that shit, ya too busy talking shit......

AS A BOMBER JA KINGS SABER. YA SABER CAN BOMB BUT WERE TALKIN ABOUT JA HERE. SABER KINGS JA IN PIECIN, ITS OBVIOUS. BOMBN AND PIECIN ARE 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CATEGORIES IN THE SUBJECT OF GRAFF. APPLES AND ORANGES.

THC-TIME HAS COME- IM SURE THE DIRTY SOUTH IS MAD CRAZY. IN YOUR POST YOU STATED,"DEATH IS CERTAIN.

Down here in the SOUTH, It aint a game for most of us, and for the better half, and toying someone will get you beat down, robed, and toyed all city. Now destroying someones shit will even lead to getting your ass KILLED."

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER WHERE YOUR TALKIN ABOUT. L.A. AND N.Y. GRAFF NIGGAZ TAKE SHIT MAD SERIOUS. MANY HAVE DIED. ITS BEEN LOC WAY BEFORE THE DIRTY DIRTY HAD A GRAFF SCENE. WE ALL KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES COME WITH OUR GRAFF ACTIONS. I MYSELF WISH L.A. WOULD HAVE KEPT ITS LOC CRAZINESS IT HAD IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S. REAL L.A. GHETTO GRIMEY GRAFF. SABER COULD HAVE NEVER PULLED OFF HIS RIVER PIECE IF HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT BACK THEN. NIGGA WOULD HAVE BEEN ROLLED UP ON HARD. IN MY OPINION CURRENT L.A. HAS KINDA GONE SOFT, THEREFORE BREEDING TOYS WITH CAN CONTROL WHO BITE STYLES BUT THATS A WHOLE OTHER THREAD. THE SCENE EVOLVES, WITH GOOD TIMES AND BAD.

BY THE WAY-- CAB-LOD WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER DO A TOP TO BOTTOM IN THE L.A. RIVER IN 89 OR 90. IT WAS NOT FATE OR SABER. THEY WERENT AROUND YET.

CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB CAB

Archived