assorted rants

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

holy fuck, im turning into jah i been on here way to much recently.my daily routine now involves sitting here for extended periods of time till my ass goes numb (yes, feel free to put that in the undertones thread,,,)ive been on here way to much 2nite. fuck me, its just not funny anymore. i need a fag. except u just know ill be back l8r on in the morning, seeing as its already past 1am. holy shit, i blame raven for making this so addictive. also, it had nuthin to do with my wish to increase my posts. goddamn.

another rant ima have, is why the fuck do girls spend so long shopping? i mean wtf is that all about? i met my girl in town 2day, and she was with her mates shopping. they went into at least 30 shops and yet didnt buy ANYTHING!!!! wen i go, i no exactly what i want, and where to get it.

why are fags so expensivce?? fuck, why is life so expensive? im on my summer holidays and i swear i need at least like a tenner a day to spend on food, drink, travell etc. why does it cost so much is all i wanna know??

hands up whose seen the film shrek? fuck me that shits funny.....

if any one here uses msn messenger. add me. sneaky963@hotmail.com

thanks for listening

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know what you mean about a tenner a day. i live in the sticks bus fares, beer and records seem to eat my money with alarming regularity. roll on amsterdam!

Archived