tha illest scary movie ever made......

ivory

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

scary movie 1 and 2, they scared the living beejesus outa me

then i realised they were comedies!!

texas chainsaw massacre...great use of screams...a clockwork orange is scary in the social sense..the first nightmare on elm street had its moments...new movies cease to do it...although candyman was quite scary...

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Pistol

The Shining

ahhhh the shining a fuckin beautiful movie and clockwerk orange was beautiful ...kubrick was the man...

-Evil Dead

-Pumpkin Head

-Mothman Prophecies

-Slumber Party Massacre

-Near Dark

-They Came from Within

-Franken Hooker

-The Legand of Boggy Creek

-The Others

-Nosferatu***

-Texas Chainsaw Massacre

-IT ***

-AmmityVille Horror

-The Birds

-Vertigo

-Blacula (for good measure.)

Ive seen tons of horror flicks...although those are the ones that really stand out.

Guest Canadiano

I've been watching Freedy and Jason movies since I was four (mom didn't know any better). The only horror movie that actually scared me and scarred me was...

DOLLS!

remember that?

i watched candyman when i was younger.... that shit with the bees coming out of his mouth was pretty goddamn creepy... but i also watched men at work... the only scene i remember from that movie is the part where the guy was having sex with the dead girl in the dump...

i remember watching the first ghost busters when i was little and i was soooo scared...that library scene where the card catalogue exploded gave me nightmares.....hopefully i was like 3 when i watched it and not like 10.....i dont remember..

In the Mouth of Madness (not scary)

the first Nightmare on Elm Street

the IT

and Arachnophobia (?)

is it even possible to actually make a good scary flic nowadays? cause all the junk they put out now is just blood and gore. That movie Final Destination had hope but it turned into a blood gore flic .

Originally posted by nicio

i remember watching the first ghost busters when i was little and i was soooo scared...that library scene where the card catalogue exploded gave me nightmares.....hopefully i was like 3 when i watched it and not like 10.....i dont remember..

Dude me too!!

I like still can't watch that scene it fucked my up too much....

Originally posted by High Priest

-Mothman Prophecies

-IT

These two are great.

Mothman was probably the scariest movie I've ever seen

I watched it home alone at about 2am for the first time... It scared me shitless, it wasent just a shock horror film it was really a mental trip, made me think. Really good too!

fuckin halloween resurrection was fuckin scary..not really. i had no choice to go see this. i knew it was gonna be stupid. i predicted the movie in the first 15 minutes...not that it was har.d...they die...he saves her yada yada.. anyway .. movies just arent what they use to be. i'd rather watch lilo and stitch then the garbage of "scary movies' that have been comin out lately...

i always liked silence of the lambs...kinda lame but ehh

the shining is fuckin good .. i fuckin hate hotels after that..how youre walkin down the long hallway and all you hear is the ice machine..ahh...sorry just making drama... that simpsons is fuckin hilarious too..

Guest socrates

No doubt it's the movie about where clowns went around killing people and shit with all these wierd ass ways like a shadow puupet, etc...

What the fuck was the name

Archived