*~ Thin lines...fun-crime-paranoia and Law Enforcement Metaphyshics

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

First, there's an object of interest, you move on gathering data and/or proceeding to actions that bring you closer to the subject.

3 examples here,

*photographing-videotaping girls without their knowledge.

*Painting trains.

*Train/boat/bird/planespotting

In all the above cases, one moves in territories where the information he gathers, the archives he owns and the activity hes in can be concidered suspicious in many levels. You're now seeking for tactics and developing skills that create a weird profile.

That and the fact that you get to wonder around places that shit happens once in a while.

Whats a man doing on a rooftop with a Camera?

Whats a kid doing in a yard with a loaded backpack and a wire cutter?

Benching?

That whole thing creates a certain psychology and it always makes me wonder that all off the 3 times i've been caught on my way to the trainyard i saw the undercover cops in their car and sensed what was going on just before it happened, Sounds spidermanish but i'm sure many of you experienced the same thing.

The simple answer is that it takes one to know one, when you keep an eye out for the ones that do the same for you, recognition takes place immediately when you cross roads.

Next step is being overobservative, the world of details is a whole universe by itself and the funny process of combining and interpretating things is a paranoic game. Funnier than this is the fact that trusting that paranoia sometimes proves true and valuable. To sum it up, there is no healthy way to go in depth with things, exposing your self to weird situations and still wanting to have control automatically places you one step beyond. Developing skills of any kind seeking perfection is by itself a dangerous thing.

http://www.toptown.com/dorms/creedstonegate/movie/12m4.jpg'>http://www.yichenmovie.com/movie/zhuanti/war10/apocalypse_now/juzhao/Apocalypse%20Now-jzh04.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

There's a prize for the person that will realise and underline the connection between the two flicks btw

Guest imported_Tesseract

You're the spy Zest!!!

The connection is that both characters from 12 monkeys and apocalypse are IDENTICAL....and when i say identical is that brad pitt is a carbon copy of the photographer in A.N...the only change is the script

Archived