cheap ass way to quit smoking cigarettes.

Grandola

quit buying them and just bum off your friends. they'll eventually get tired of that shit and try to sell you one. don't buy it.

this probably won't work, but hey i haven't bought a pack in two weeks and have cut back to 3-5 cigs a day...

thanks mom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

That isn`t a cheap way to quit smoking. Just plain don`t smoke. And the only thing that will make you into is a bum scab in your friends minds.

Get too drunk till youre naucious and smoke over and over till youassociate smokin wiht vomitting. or just smoke till you get sick. Then go on a health kick and run in the morning but be sure to pass smokers so you get sick again, itll work.I was at a pack a day at 16 and I tried it all , that worked for me and a few friends.

hahaha. esai, thats a good idea. whenever i drink a lot a cigarette just makes me 3 times as sick the next day. then the smell of cigarettes when im walking down the street makes me want to throw up. then i wonder why the hell i decide to smoke when im drunk sometimes...

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Grandola

quit buying them and just bum off your friends. they'll eventually get tired of that shit and try to sell you one. don't buy it.

this probably won't work, but hey i haven't bought a pack in two weeks and have cut back to 3-5 cigs a day...

thanks mom.

I tried doing that, but then i got paid, so i just bought a pack, even though i didn't really want to

Guest Daddy_Screw

apparently smoking a cigarette dipped in milk&dried is supposed to make you stop forever and ever amen

Guest willy.wonka

surefire way to quit

take a whole pack and cut around the box so you can smoke the pack at one time....inhale and try to cough..you'll quit

i went with my homeboy today, cause he had to see his probation officer. well, he bought me a pack of smokes, just cause i went with him. that mother fucker is trying to kill me! ha... damn, i tried... i think the best idea i've heard to get you to quit has to be Esai's. Hopefully it'll work.:dazed:

Guest melburnsyou

i quit every monday, then i get payed every thursday and reflex takes me to the good ol milkbar where i am very well known for buying ciggarettes.

if i dont have cash ill scrounge up 60 cents and buy one ciggarette.

fuck im hopeless:D

take up self mutilation.

nah. you know at parties when people put out their cigretes in one of those half full cans of beer? take a good long whif of that shit. viola. you will never want to smoke again, if that dosent work then drink some.

ive never smoked. good luck drinking filthy cigarete water.

Although off the subject, last time I went wit my stepdad, who has some pull there, free pitchers and his cigars all night.I actually realyy stopped when I went to PCC cuz I had a weightlifting class and would have to run by asian gangsters smoking , that was the end of it por vida.

Archived