Israel Airstrike july 22, 2002 Gaza Strip Refugee Camp

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest --zeSto--

^ It's called the New Democratic Party.

here's their statement on terror

one part...

"Fifth, we reaffirm our policy to oppose offensive military intervention that is not sanctioned by the United Nations. We call for an immediate end to the U.S. led military action in Afghanistan and an end to Canadian participation in this action."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn caps, you sure are one stupid motherfucken product of your rich ass environment. If you want, I can take you on a tour of my neighborhood and point out every program that was cut by reagan, then we can go to the local pocket of wealth and ask how good thing s were in the 80's to see the real effects of the thief called reagan. All his starwars crap basically was a big fraud(proven by air tests) to make his buddies rich, robbin from the poor to give to the rich. In fact the wealthy have been basically been robbing the poor since the last time they got the assfucking that the average american does daily, which was post WW2 roosevelt times. Fuck the rich,, less than 1% actually came from poverty, and today thats generally immagrants. So that means your gramps was probably a fucken thief, fuck you and your family. If you want some more education and reality of american economy and its effects on the public, come down from your mansion and Ill give it to you in person and do to you what youre wretched kind has been doin to my people since the day you guys set foot on th eAmericas, rob your fucken ass blind.

Guest ArtvandaL

yo what the fuck did you guys do to this thread! ? !

fukin political national economics fukers!

goodbye

Originally posted by Esai

Fuck the rich,, less than 1% actually came from poverty, and today thats generally immagrants. So that means your gramps was probably a fucken thief, fuck you and your family. If you want some more education and reality of american economy and its effects on the public, come down from your mansion and Ill give it to you in person

and your dumb.....

1st: My grandfather was an imigrant from a POOR italian family. He started his buisness from scratch and worked 20hr days 7 days a week for almost 30 years. I haven't met very many "poor" folk that are even willing to work that hard. Half of them bitch about a part time job. I know cause half of them are my friends.

2nd: I live in a house that I bought with my own money. I own two buisneses and 2 cars. I'll let you in on a little secret. I use to be homeless about 10 years ago. I walked away from my family and decided I would find my own way. I traveled from COAST TO COAST staying in some straight up FUCKED situations. I know of the poverty you speak of. I lived it. Then I got fed up with blaming the world for my problem and got the fuck up and out. Fuck you and your asumptions.

3rd: I will not debate the flaws in regans economic plans. Me and seek did enough of that. I showed what I beleive, and he VERY WELL stated his point. I know of two college econ professors that would debate that it worked. I only wish I had the facts they had to post up. In reality it worked and it didn't. I know this. But from what I beleive in as far as free market capitalism...... I built myself from the dirt up and anyone who wants to can to. ESPECIALLY if you are latin or afro-american. I have two homeboys who are on full ride scholarships and the had OK grades. All you gotta do is want it.

this is all..... you came lame kid.

Lame my ass fool. First of all one fucken exception of an example doesnt make it the norm fool. Because those enron guys are rich and thieves dont make all the rich thieves, does it? Well, neither does you or anyone in your family pulling theselves from poverty makes that the story of most wealthy people. Im glad youre grandpa got rich, but the majority of wealthy people come from wealth to begin with, that 1% statistic came from the census. Another thing, for every minority that gets a scholarship theres 100 in jail, thats a basic truth. Just because your world is black and white, like you believe, doesnt mean reality is. The wealthy tend to either think the poor are just lazy, or dont think about them at all. I know tons of people around me who work their asses off for nothing. Either wayI agree on hatin people bitch , but smany have a right to do just that, as long as they try to get off their asses and do something about it. Anyways, From the responses Iveheard from you, Im not in the mood to argue facts and details,so Im out. PS how the hell did you become homeless after you said your grandpa carved out a nice life for your family, Either I smell bullshit or you have one hell of an interesting ass life.

Originally posted by Esai

YOU: Lame my ass fool.

ME: ....NO you are.... no you are....

YOU: Another thing, for every minority that gets a scholarship theres 100 in jail, thats a basic truth. Just because your world is black and white, like you believe, doesnt mean reality is.

ME: K I feel you on the minority prison situation. I got mad homeboys locked up for weak shit that my white friends didn't catch nearly as much of a click for. My world is far from black and white pal, to me it's all a shade of human. I don't beleive in race. BUT it has been proven over and over and over that the scholorships, programs, bla bla bla are much more in abundance purely based on your color because of the bullshit profiling and afirm action shit that goes down. Here is a neat fact for you. Did you know that there are twice as many white folk on welfare than any other "race". I like to spit that at the NAZI faggots I tattoo now and again.

YOU:I know tons of people around me who work their asses off for nothing.

ME: True. Nuff said.

YOU:PS how the hell did you become homeless after you said your grandpa carved out a nice life for your family, Either I smell bullshit or you have one hell of an interesting ass life.

ME: Trust me kid, it was no bullshit. My grandfather may have been a millionaire but you would have never knew it. He lived in an 80 thousand dollar house and drove a buick. He gave TONS of money away and built a church for his comunity. The real is that he helped and gave more than he took. He refused to baby his children. My mom has worked HARD for the past 35 years. She didn't get a handout.

HOW DID I BECOME HOMELESS? drugs.... I will leave it at that. I have been sober almost seven years now. To close ESAI , don't hate the rich man. It's a waste of time. Your right that few are like my grandpa. Most of the true WW2 rich are dying off and now the newschool rich are the shitheads that are greedy. But I still say that even so..... the 40% tax bracket is BS. 40% of my Grandfathers money was TAKEN from him every year. Without hatin' put yourself in his shoes for a minute. All he has done for people and he got FUCKED.If I was rich right now, I would hide my money to.

Good points caps, but I just dont think we'll be agreeing. Although I still think your view is a little too narrow minded, I apologize for underestimating or demeaning you. I knew a few of my friends dad who made something out of themselves from nothing and now take some of your stances on social and political stances, and I just cant see how you cant notice the social and institutional prejudices that keep people in poverty while you were at the bottom. I was born and raised in shit and it was plain to my view. Either way, it is interesting about what your life had taken you through and I can respect that, I was actually being apprenticed to sling ink myself but I went on a bad trip about artists and stoppes to go to school. Anyways it was fu arguing with you. Peace

• 4 years later...

Archived