straight egde?

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as far as justification of militance: i tend to be against it. you'll see me at lots of parties, just i aint gettin fucked up and i let the kids be, but when kids come to our shows drinking and smoking like its their place, i'm down to get up in somebody's grill or whatever in order to defend my territory. preaching, nah, fuck that shit. sXe aint for everybody, i know that, so i won't try and make it that way, but you'd better believe you disrespect us, and you'll get fucking shit back. word to the muthaphukkaz.

Originally posted by Smok

I always thought the term "hardcore" was kind of funny for SE music. Seems kinda like these kids wanna be good, but still sound like they're bad to be accepted.

Just my impressions.

it actually started off the other way around. it was kids that made Hard music, but hated the rock star party sterotype. they were high on life and didn't need coke habits to enhance anything.

a new sxe threads appears every month. why doesn't the admin just close them all, and tell who ever started the thread to do a search for the older thread and see that 99% of what can be discussed, has already been discussed.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

as far as justification of militance: i tend to be against it. you'll see me at lots of parties, just i aint gettin fucked up and i let the kids be, but when kids come to our shows drinking and smoking like its their place, i'm down to get up in somebody's grill or whatever in order to defend my territory. preaching, nah, fuck that shit. sXe aint for everybody, i know that, so i won't try and make it that way, but you'd better believe you disrespect us, and you'll get fucking shit back. word to the muthaphukkaz.

You're corny.

are you shitting me? i'm a "born again." i know

"high" as well as anybody. high on life is a million times better. a truly free mind... nothing fucking beats it.

straight edge in your face.

actually i think being drunk off 40'z is better but thats my prefrencs. and if your sayin yer straight edge why is there "666" at the end of your name? just wondering?

are you shitting me? i'm a "born again." i know

"high" as well as anybody. high on life is a million times better. a truly free mind... nothing fucking beats it.

straight edge in your face.

born again? gimmie a fuckin break. yer full of shit if u say yer born again. and look at your name theres a "666" after it. please.

Originally posted by LethalDosage

as clever as that was, really. please, you have ALOT to learn and see kiddo...

and ofcourse your gonna teach me? give me a god dam break. all you people think just because your older, that means you have a right to tell people how they should live and that we( the young ones) dont know shit. please believe i seen way more shit then youll ever want to see. so dont tell me i have alot to learn.

lol it was the funniest shit this mornning. im in the parkin lot of my work this morning waiting for my manager. this little faggot walks up and takes my newport out of my mouth and trys to give me shit. mind u hes like 5'2 and like 50 pounds, so i just stand their while hes yelling light another 1, and he does the same thing. so i slap him(i thought it was funny at the time) now i have a fuckin lil neo nazi straight edge group hunting me down. wtf is up with these bastards? if i wana give myself cancer let me give myself cancer. and what ever u do dont preach to me. i dont goto church or believe in god. preaching will just make me angry.

Originally posted by rip

born again? gimmie a fuckin break. yer full of shit if u say yer born again. and look at your name theres a "666" after it. please.

the term born again means i was once into drugs, drinking, and smoking, then i quit and went straight edge. make sense? i dislike the term because its typical religious affiliaion, but most people understand it, apparently you didn't...

as for my 666: i listen to lots of fucking heavy metal. the majority of my metal has heavy satanic influence. and i tend to like the ideologies of satanism. i'm assuming you don't know dick about satanism, so start a thread about it before you attack it here.

high on life is fucking awesome dont get me wrong i love to drink, smoke, fuck what ever but having your mind going fresh and free of worries and just doign what you like to do skate/paint/etc. without being intoxicated, tripping, or being high is very rare dont front

Archived