the MENTAL MED post.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

not sure if this is considered a drug thread,but my intentions are to have a thread about the mental medications people are on.....

my breakfast.....

Zoloft 200mg-anti-depressant/keeps me numb to things that go on so i dont feel sad or angry

before bedtime.....

Depakote 500mg-mood stabilizer (lithium)/for treatment of my bipolar disorder/manic depression

Zyprexa 5mg-anti-psychotic/keeps my anger from manifesting itself physically by making me even more numb in addition to the Zoloft

I am considering asking for Paxil for social anxiety.....has anyone taken this before that could tell me how well it works?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thaught about talking to a doctor about getting on that stuff becuase I was tired of waking up everyday and hating more things than I did the last...I then decided that it was just who I was and I needed to deal with it and leanr to control myself. Plus people say I get pretty entertaining while I am driving in traffic and I roll down my windows and shout death threats at people.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I thaught about talking to a doctor about getting on that stuff becuase I was tired of waking up everyday and hating more things than I did the last...I then decided that it was just who I was and I needed to deal with it and leanr to control myself. Plus people say I get pretty entertaining while I am driving in traffic and I roll down my windows and shout death threats at people.

hey you do that too? damn i thought i was the only person u yelled death threats at people in traffic.

I remember once someone woman also rammed my car trying to get over in front of me while we were both going 50 miles an hour..so I fallow her for 2 miles to a dentists office I wait for her and her daughter to get out of the car and I walk over to the daughter and ask her "how does it feel to have almost died because your mother was too stupid look over before she switched lanes?" I then walked off and the woman tried to yell but it was one of those "I can't think of anything good to say so I will just pretend like I am saying words when they are really just random syllables" type things. I felt much better

Guest fr8lover

40mg of celexa for depression, anxiety disorders and obsessive compulsive disorder. around the first of the month ill be on either a higher dose or double medicating with some cognitive behavioral therapy to get my head straight so i dont kill myself.

ive been on many things

-zoloft

-welbutrin

-paxil

-and some others i was forced to take years ago

ill tell you one thing...

they dont do shit, unless you dont need them

oh and dont sell your meds to kids you know... its bad

my one friend took 4 of my paxil back in the day without me knowing and he couldnt sleep for 3 days straight, whenever he closed his eyes he would see demons and hallucinate crazy things. he said it was 100 times the effect of acid with a dirtier feeling. bad shit.

Guest fr8lover

awesome, once again makros makes light and takes up space in an otherwise good conversation for the sake of continuing his already played out game.

shoulda stuck with the goth chicks, pal.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by fr8lover

awesome, once again makros makes light and takes up space in an otherwise good conversation for the sake of continuing his already played out game.

shoulda stuck with the goth chicks, pal.

na it's all good...

zoloft for depression...and um. that's it i guess.

Archived