Goodbye 12oz.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

were all brothers smart, were all brothers.

anyways, im bored now, i think ill continue posting till the night runs thru. i hope im all packed, although i still dont have a place to stay when i land, bus shelter here i come. yeah im going alone, and shit this post brought out some old school posters.

annnnnnny ways. im done now, but peep the location, us alberta hooligans are always around.

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

smoke

definetly

have a good time. we'll miss you. update update update. have a good time

well i think i finally found myself somewhere to sleep, damn how can you euros live in such cramped quarters, the room i might get is where i lock up my cat at night, yeeesssshhhh for compact places. being the somwhat tall/big guy im gonna have trouble with the low roofs (is that spelled right?) and small doors.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by T.T Boy

well i think i finally found myself somewhere to sleep, damn how can you euros live in such cramped quarters, the room i might get is where i lock up my cat at night, yeeesssshhhh for compact places. being the somwhat tall/big guy im gonna have trouble with the low roofs (is that spelled right?) and small doors.

Lol, The doorways are exactly the size size here as in the states, canada or anywhere else..What you think Europe is a place of little people..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

^^^^^^^^^^

hey damn you! i was gonna quote your "you silly sausage" comment and laugh at it. then you edited it out before i could do it!!!

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

^^^^^^^^^^

hey damn you! i was gonna quote your "you silly sausage" comment and laugh at it. then you edited it out before i could do it!!!

lol, what you talking about..(yeah kinda thought it sounded a bit gay)

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Lol, The doorways are exactly the size size here as in the states, canada or anywhere else..What you think Europe is a place of little people..

haha, yeah i didnt really assume that, its just that everything looks so much more cramped than the suburbs im used to, and the one room i saw a picture of was really realy small. i mean, i look out my windows and see nothing but open space, and every building has like 25 feet between them and the ones i saw were right next to each other. sorry i know you dont like in a land of midgets, but if you did, boy would that make for an adventure.

Hey TT,

I just went to Europe for the first time a few months ago and the things that bugged me the most were the showers and the drinking water. Even bottled drinking water is gross - but the brand SPA is the best tasting. When you order water at a restaraunt, ask for a pitcher so they don't charge you 4 euros extra for 'mineral' water.

The showers you will just have to live with. hope you're not super picky. yeah, and the rooms are really small - but you don't need it any bigger.

When you're in Amsterdam, go to "Cafe Little" - a tiny tiny basement coffee shop with board games and a juke box - a very chill place to smoke. It's further away from the train station - on Vijzel Straat, I think.

Take care of yourself TT.

Have the time of your life, europe is a great place!

Too bad i didnt get up to see ya in canada, i was hoping to hit some freights with you. Maybe next time eh?

Anyways, if you ever need a place to stay, my family owns a nice condo on the beaches of rimini, they would be glad to hook you up and show you the vinyards and some good italian grappa...

peace kid.

Guest Canadiano

^^ wow, this 12ozcommunity is alright!

I wanna go to europe again. After TT mentioned Germany, I started fiending. That plaec is so fuckin' beautiful.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

being the somwhat tall/big guy im gonna have trouble with the low roofs (is that spelled right?) and small doors.

Hahahaha.....dude, you're not small, you're like a 12 year old Remy Shand :lol:

I love how everyone seems to think Europe is some third world country.....

Archived