12oz Basketball

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NAYM IS DEAD

they call me white chocolate...

well they actually call me cracker ass cracker but its all the same to me...

RR

:lol:

everyone thinks their lebron james when you talk ball on an internet message board

Guest TEARZ

i'm decent at ball.

i've modeled my game after my favorite player of all time, john starks. i play some good d, i can hit the three (especially in the clutch), and i talk much shit. i'm extremely mild mannered in most aspects of every day life, but whenever i get on the court, i certainly talk, mostly only when other dudes start yapping. but i can shoot the jumper all day. i can drive but i can't finish, and my handle need some serious work... but my team usually wins.

so anybody need a shooting guard who plays smart?

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by TEARZ

i'm decent at ball.

i've modeled my game after my favorite player of all time, john starks. i play some good d, i can hit the three (especially in the clutch), and i talk much shit. i'm extremely mild mannered in most aspects of every day life, but whenever i get on the court, i certainly talk, mostly only when other dudes start yapping. but i can shoot the jumper all day. i can drive but i can't finish, and my handle need some serious work... but my team usually wins.

so anybody need a shooting guard who plays smart?

ill be the mascot

Archived