Passing Out At Parties

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

People will watch Zack Morris open up your mouth while your sleeping and dip his balls in.

Risky business, bro, risky business. Watch out for the guy (me) who punches the passed-out guy in the gut while you dip the balls. Jaw-clenching reflexes ain't no joke. Beer,

El Mamerro

dude passed out in the hall in college.

markered him up to look like a clown. used one of those super fatty pilots to give him a big red clown mouth.

he woke up because too many people were fucking with him. dude just went off. had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. he was threatening everyones lives. just made us laugh harder.

Guest whydontyudie

you dumb kids

ill past out at one of your parties with my strap and will see who laughs last you suburban cunts

Chances are he didn't passes out with his shorts pulled down. Which means you pulled them down yourself. If the dude has drank tons of alcohol, let him fucking sleep....

If I was being disturbed while I got a little recharge I'd shove that marker up YOUR ass......

Guest uncle-boy

i read this thread right when i woke up this morning. i laughed at the kid who passed out and thought to myself, i'll never let shit like that happen to me!!

the a half hour later i looked at my arm. someone drew a dick on it, sometime last night when i was all buss. i guess i was wrong, silly me.:crazy:

drunkest i've gotten was pissing myself... but i was home alone.

i knew a cat that passed out... got pizza smeared all over his face, beer and anyhting else to be found dumped on him, and people put cigarettes out on him. all this while his eyes were open too.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

theres 2 types of people in the world

1. People like me and my friends who get really drunk, have tons of fun and act really wild.

2. the people who dont drink, stay sober and have a bad time.

See people who dont drink, dont drink cause its not fun, they can have fun otherwise. They wouldnt have fun drinking, cause its not fun for them..

oh my god.i was at this one chicks party the other day and there was madd people.everyone was getting fucked up and shit,you guys dont like reading much so ill speed it up.anyways,towards the end when everyone was passin out one of the hottest fuckin chicks i always seen is soo fucked up that i could have taken advantage of her if i wanted to.i wasnt fucked up cuz i get random drug tests and i dont drink,but i wanted to fuck her soo bad,its wrong and i know its wrong so i passed the chance of a lifetime up.i guess i made the right decision but i still wonder if i would have gotten away with it.

Archived