Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
E-DubleSkilZ

Passing Out At Parties

Guest HELLSATAN

i passed out the other nite and all i got was shaving cream and lipstick

Originally posted by j

why would you write on another guys ass?

One time this guy passed out and his balls were hanging out. When he woke up his balls were colored black.

Guest melt

thats what happens when you stick a dirty syringe in your ass.

or you don't talk shit to Zack Morris while he's puking then you pass out...People will watch Zack Morris open up your mouth while your sleeping and dip his balls in.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

People will watch Zack Morris open up your mouth while your sleeping and dip his balls in.

Risky business, bro, risky business. Watch out for the guy (me) who punches the passed-out guy in the gut while you dip the balls. Jaw-clenching reflexes ain't no joke. Beer,

El Mamerro

i did that a couple weeks ago. the universal rule is if you pass out with your shoes on, you get bombed. ps tony suprano your signature is the shit. nobody knows about that album. thats my favorite kurupt line ever.

dude passed out in the hall in college.

markered him up to look like a clown. used one of those super fatty pilots to give him a big red clown mouth.

he woke up because too many people were fucking with him. dude just went off. had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. he was threatening everyones lives. just made us laugh harder.

the other gnith was the first time I fucked with someone while they were passed out..usually I try to make sure the person is ok I take them off to a room where they won't be disturbed. But this dude asked for it.

theres 2 types of people in the world

1. People like me and my friends who get really drunk, have tons of fun and act really wild.

2. the people who dont drink, stay sober and have a bad time.

Guest whydontyudie

you dumb kids

ill past out at one of your parties with my strap and will see who laughs last you suburban cunts

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Theres 2 types of people in this world:

1.) Hot Sauce

2.) Bathtub Fingers

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: i dont get it

Chances are he didn't passes out with his shorts pulled down. Which means you pulled them down yourself. If the dude has drank tons of alcohol, let him fucking sleep....

If I was being disturbed while I got a little recharge I'd shove that marker up YOUR ass......

ill pay five bucks for that marker!!

thats pretty funny, i think it would been 398439mil times funnier if it was someone whom i know. :: reminicing :: fun times

Guest uncle-boy

i read this thread right when i woke up this morning. i laughed at the kid who passed out and thought to myself, i'll never let shit like that happen to me!!

the a half hour later i looked at my arm. someone drew a dick on it, sometime last night when i was all buss. i guess i was wrong, silly me.:crazy:

drunkest i've gotten was pissing myself... but i was home alone.

i knew a cat that passed out... got pizza smeared all over his face, beer and anyhting else to be found dumped on him, and people put cigarettes out on him. all this while his eyes were open too.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

theres 2 types of people in the world

1. People like me and my friends who get really drunk, have tons of fun and act really wild.

2. the people who dont drink, stay sober and have a bad time.

See people who dont drink, dont drink cause its not fun, they can have fun otherwise. They wouldnt have fun drinking, cause its not fun for them..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this