Best Freight Crew of 2002

Guest Fatbody

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by zemdoe sc

so does mayhem which used to be network:cool:

whatever gave you that idea. or are you just fishing for a reaction.

Guest CrewJones

You make it sound like 3A has an unfair advantage due to spots and paint.... I KNOW you people have daylight spots...

I am willing to wager that if ges or kem walked into the same yard, at night (no headlamps...) same paint with some of you writers in here taliking trash, on the same night, you would STILL get smoked on quality. bottom line... they would burn most of you under whatever conditions you choose, because the results have not lied. And I have never seen any 3a writer post his own flix in here, if I'm not mistaken. I've seen their pieces on a rugular basis in ohio and missouri, and 9 times out of 10, its a burner... they are not a freight crew, they paint everything. And some of you who say you are a freight only crew, I would think you would be better at what you do considering you focus on one area.... maybe you judge it by amount, but i've always judged it by quality.

some fav freight writers are nace, cycle, menis, push, biter, grey, duem.....

• 1 month later...
Guest killtoy

thiis the funniest shit i seen in a while...

whiteshadow: I propose everybody line, go over, vamp, cross out all running 3A train pieces for real.

Worldwide blackout of those bitch stamp licking magazine jocking internet dicks. I've never seem 3 people more in love with themsleves and who dream about being jocked.

I've crosed out 2 already, start today! It's fun and great exercise! Get a friend to join and you will receive free props!

Payback is a bitch when your a bitch for being a bitch. Bitch.

I WOULD JOIN YOU IN YOUR QUEST, BUT I NEVER SEEN A 3A FREIGHT IN PERSON...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived