Best Freight Crew of 2002

Guest Fatbody

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you gotta be kidding me

Originally posted by honkyartist

the best freight crew

and the winner is

FX for all there outstanding work on every wall in the Bronx

Ces 2 Yes 2 Perm2 stop biting richie

WHAT??? FX aint a fr8 crue. legals in the bronx dont count. i would have to ask best at what? style, ups. wholecars, members????:D :D :D

Originally posted by Con

BA far from a fr8 crew? Nice try, but don't be putting us in the same category as 3A. A2M and all the crews you mentioned above got members in BA except for Mayhem. In fact I remember dropping some knowledge to Worms way back when he was getting into fr8s. Ask him, cause at least he knows what's up. What's your beef with us partner, considering you've enjoyed painiting with a few of us....?

BA, AMF, IHU family. We've been here. No reason to be jealous.

dude simmeh dahn nah...i was not dissing or discrediting i was just saying i dont concider BA a FR8 CREW...yes most do trains and rock well BUT you all rock many more walls...im just saying i just concider you a all around crew....NO WAY are you in 3a land, you misunderstood....

Guest hate monger
Originally posted by Are2

...we're well rounded..lol

Just like those strip clubs that have "99 beautiful women and one ugly one"

Originally posted by and now you choke

in 2002...my vote goes for A2M. seconds for the WH/FSTVandals...

A2M for what for doing wack ass images on trains " that i say because you cant call those things letters.

WH/FSTV what the hell is that

white homo fags sucking the vein????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by hourjones

is this a joke ...3a ? the best fr8 crew?youve gotta be kidding me

....and the award for most consistant stamp lickers goes to...

WHATA YOU KNOW !tttthhhhhhrrreeeeee aaaaaaaa:king: :king: :king: :king:

This is so true! I know a ton of fr8 heads that hate those guys! They just laugh when someone says "What about that GES hopper in that one video?"....................Stamp lickers is a name that is stuck to them!

Guest Stemtron

This topic is a little to vague. I think WCB/DCM is killing it. I've never seen anything from those guys that doesnt deserve an A+ Heat, Myth, Awe, Kero, Cameo, Kaput, Cosoe the lineup is endless. I think i see A2M up the most, though. Considering this 3A thing, I see a lot of they're stuff in my area. I've probobly seen at least 15 pieces by them in the last week.

WOW.....

LIKE A FEW SAID...IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU LIVE. IM AT UP LINES SO I SEE A GOOD VERIETY......

I SEE ALOT OF FS, HM, BA, NG, WCB. IVE BEEN SEEING SOME NICE CRISP PIECES FROM SG

HERE LATELY ON GVSRS....A2M SUCKS CAUSE WE DRINK ALOT........THE MORE THEY DRINK THE

MORE THEY PAINT. THERE IS NO BEST CREW....

Archived