your 15mins of fame

Guest sneak

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I won Aesop Rock's amazing hip hop dance contest on stage, and got a free El-P demo CD. I beat a hot-ass chick too... and you know hot chicks always get the crowd support. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEdude
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I won Aesop Rock's amazing hip hop dance contest on stage, and got a free El-P demo CD. I beat a hot-ass chick too... and you know hot chicks always get the crowd support. Beer,

El Mamerro

you draw and/or also dance good too??

oh man:king:

one of my friends from school became a camera man at one of the local stations.

he managed to plaster me all over the news reels for a while.

one of my stickers got a real nice shot on the local news. really freaked me out. I was eating dinner at the time and the news was on. TVs blah blahing something about abandoned buildings...story ends on a shot of my sticker. I just sat there like...wtf...that was mine....weird.

Guest willy.wonka

i have been on the news...

thanks to a local youth center..i was on WILD AND CRAZY KIDS..i think i made my team lose though..i hated it..7 people had to be rushed to the hospital that day.

for some reason you keep seeing me on the news..just standing around."lookig stupid"

well come back to hawaii...you could find a news paper article that reads.."(schoolname) NEWYEAR ROCKED BY BOMBS!" we took homemade sparklerbombs to school..pretty powerful ones too.

my bomb took 5% of some girls hearing.non of us got caught.

then the up coming 4th of july we had a news report of some guys bringing homemade bombs to the park and blew them offf in large crowds.."about as strong as a grenade", the police officer said.i was harrased with 7 felony charges that day..nobody was arrested.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

-I met Bruce Campbell

your the man :eek:

my friend smoked with dave chappele...(not just him well, put it the other way chappele(sp) smoked with a bunch a kids..

i cant think of much right now but this thread is kinda funny...who is shameless's dad....?:D ;) oh i met some of the dudes black hawk down was based on...thats all for now

Originally posted by socrates

I made the paper a while ago......Shut up DISCO it's not that funny

I can't knock that article man. I still have a copy of that shit, you know, for my cutesy, little graffiti scrapbook.

what WAS funny were the letters to the editor in the next issue. I don't think I saved those, but here's a quote from one guy:

"If [socrates] believes that an ugly parking lot with gray walls looks better when adorned with his signature, he should find a way to purchase his own property, and then he can do whatever he wants to it as long as it's not a nuisance."

this one is, clearly, the best:

"So the vandal--excuse me, graffiti artist--known as [socrates] thinks it's unfair to be sent to jail for causing thousands of dollars' worth of damage to other people's property. Well, boo fuckin' hoo. Maybe he'd prefer the following punishment: having each of his victims spray-paint THEIR tags on his car, and his favorite leather jacket, and his most expensive pair of Reeboks. Better yet, invite them to tattoo his goddamn forehead. Then see how he likes having to serve as an unwilling billboard for other people's 'natural need to write on things.'"

I am still amazed at how many people out there still just don't "get it". the article was so slanted in your favor. I don't know how you scammed that, but nice job!

Guest uncle-boy

i seen the local hawaiian singer Figi eat a 2 lb. cheese burger.

at a summer camp when i was really small, i won the award for "friendliest kid"

after hitting this one roof spot, the owners of the building posted a $1000 reward for my capture. (the deals off now, so all you hawaii kids, dont even think about it)

Originally posted by master bates

I hae been on Channel 9 news, Channel 5 news, in the Washington Post and Washington Times, and I've also played with and met Wynton Marsalis, Sonny Rollins, Ellis Marsalis, and Chick Corea(for any of you jazzheads out there)

news, yeah, yeah... what do you play?

Guest JoeHatesCops

apparently you can see me in the background hella well, at some point in the ESPN tony hwaks gigantic skateboard tour thingy, some poser at my school told me, uh at my middle school, they were filming a viedo to prmote the school, and theyre this clip of me, just like talking about how the school "stomps on fools" fools being other schools, hella young kids i dont kno, come up to me and say influenced theyre choice on the school, you can see me crowd surfing in a MTV video clip from mad long ago, that eminem concert in front of the king dome, theyres a few different clips but one of them you can sorta see me. thats all.

prolly more but i cant think of any.

Guest JoeHatesCops

i was about ask shameless, but is your relative the president, and your cousin are his daughhters, cause you said your family membes.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

if he IS a bush, then he really must have no shame. i would be so ashamed of them.

shameless self promotion....sounds like a republican :lol: :lol: :lol:

My brother was eating in a restaurant with Morgan Freeman (not actually with him, but in the same restaurant at the same time.)

At my 18th birthday party there was this girl who was on Jenny Jones "Teens who like to party".

I think I might have won a spelling bee as well.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Ive had well over my 15 min of fame because of some family members,

i cant really go into detail because of everything but i have been on cnn numerous times along with other family members...

Oh also family members have been on the history channel and on date line and 60 minautes...

Many close family friends are on cnn and news programs daily...

not trying to brag or anything, but its true...

Get him it's BinLaden!

seriously.. haha..you guys are great..

It would be cool if i knew everyone and shit here, but i dont, and its a public board, and since i have large ties with the graffiti community in the area my family is in, and it casts upon my family, i cant disclose whats up.

If you guys search through the boards here im sure you can find some hints, but its going to be in older forums, and in places you wouldnt expect...it would take along while.

hehe.

OH, and im NOT a republican. Thank you. Or bin ladin....:D

And im also not a spoiled little rich live off daddy kid either, so dont even start...

I'm the undesputed 50 Yard Dash champion, 4th-6th grade at Lincoln

Elementary, Colton CA.

I'm a blood relative and decendent of King Kamehameha, king of

Hawaii.

My great grandfather was the first Hawaiian inducted to the Rodeo Hall

of Fame (no shit).

I've been on the local radio with two different bands.

I met Debbie Reynolds in her hotel elevator.

Blammo.

Archived