• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
toyeattoywar

choke

Guest sneak

cant say i have.....whats it about?

its about a guy whos mother is dieing and he has to pay the bills so he goes from rest. to rest. pretending to choke to death and letting people save him. he keeps in touch with them and cons money out of them regularly. he also works in a living history book, its an old village where most ofthe employees are drug addicts. he and his best friend are sex addicts and his best friend starts to collect rocks to replace his sex addiction.

Guest sneak

fuck, sounds like the type of book id be into.....

its a good book. i like all of chucks (refraining from trying to spell last name) work. yeah. also try tom robbins-still life with woodpecker.. very different but some how along the same lines.

thats the only of his books I am yet to read...His books are so distrubingly real and well thaught out about completely fucked up situation thats its impossible to put them down. This mans mind must be the type of place where children are lost and never found and mothers search forever.

i bought this booktwo weeks ago but i have yet to start reading it....but im about to ...it definetely sounded and looked appealing

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this