Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

i almost chopped off the tip of my thumb today

yep. just a little more force and i woulda cut the tip of my thumb clean off. luckily i kinda saw it coming and only sliced into it a good little ways. i made some damn good food though.

Guest willy.wonka

its every woodshop teachers dream....

haha. i wish i had taken woodshop. chef school man. im gonna go sharpen my knives.....

Guest 455

I think your cordination is off because you NEED SLEEP...........but that sucks,bro.

nah its cool. it didnt even hurt. i was surprised how clean the knife went through. like butter baby! but yea. i need sleep. but its early still and if i go to sleep early ill wake up in the middle of the night. i gotta get on a good schedual. today was pretty fuckin hazey. i need to quit smokin weed is what i need to do. soon. i swear...

hahaha. not exactly. i just kinda knew when it was too late that it was going to happen. thats the only reason i didnt cut the whole tip off. i sliced into my finger nail pretty far and got into the flesh a little. but yeah. if i hadnt been so fuckin tired and having a shitty day i doubt i woulda done that.

Guest socrates

Isn't this what women are for?

"fuck me, feed me, and shut the fuck up!" haha. just kiddin ladies. shit. no girl i ever meet is gonna be able to cook as good as me. i may as well cook for myself.

Guest sneak

im surprised that it didnt hurt>? i did sumthing like this once, and i swear i almost fainted from the pain..........ur hardcore!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this