The Skateboarding Thread

aymet one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love skating, even if i do suck and can't land half the tricks other kids can, i still have fun with ollieing shit, manueling, 180ing, half cabbing and all that. I still can't kickflip after like 2 or 3 years, but i no longer care, or practice new tricks. Anyways, putting on your headphones, and going out just to cruise and and bomb hills is the best part of skating anyways.

fuck i miss skating,i used to be alrite i could pop swicth frontside heels and shit,kept hurtin ny knees and ankles tho,after taht shit it all went dowhill from there,i can hardly skate curbs anymore i usualy jsut get pissed and throw my board around.

Ive been skating for like 3 years now, and i really really suck. I can just do ollies and shuvits, ive almost got varial flips but thats about all... The thing is i rarely fall. Thats probably why i suck, cause i dont push myself. Oh well, i just have fun, does anything else matter?

Street skating is for kids but carving is forever.

I am 100% tranny pumper these days. Pools, ditches, bowls, mini ramps, vert, I'll skate it until I can barely focus. SKating until I die, just like this 78 year old skater I once met. One day

Skateboarding was once about freedom and expression through a fun physical activity. Now it is selling Mazdas(zoomzoomzoom), The Dew, and a bunch of hype, but you can't blame the board.. just blame all the sponsored whores. Money ruins everything but we all already knew that.

i used to skate everyday, all day. I still skate a ton but not as much cause it doesnt have that same fun that i did wen i first started. Then i tried my cuzins SIMS old skule board. It brought back the fun. If you havent rocked a old skule board yet, a true one, not a crappy walmart one, i highly advise you to do so. Its fuckin awesome and totally different. Bombing hills is ten times more fun.

damn man i used to skate soo fucken much i used to be able to land sick shit and then i got jumped by a few hundred people and had my knee cap busted in 2 and just like others said knee injuries are the death of a skateboarder...... so now i cant skate worth shit i can still land the occasional 360 flip and shit but i stick to snowboarding now!

ride for life! hahahah snowboarding and BMx is the way to go now...

lates

What have been some of the favorite spots tha you guys have skated?

My favorites so far are:

Skatestreet Ventura (the first one)

Burnside

Newberg, OR

Medford, OR

Ashland, OR

Roseburg, OR

Fontana, CA

Coronado, CA

Nude Bowl

Howard Johnson pool

Greer Park, CA

Derby

I really want to skate FDR in Philly before I expire. That park looks like Burnside but even better. Louiville, Kentucky looks totally crazy and all of the AZ and CO parks look great. Skatopia is one place that I would love to go to also. That place looks nuts. Dreaming of roadtrips...

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

I LOVE SKATEBOARDING .

curbs is where its at, anybody got a perfect curb up the street

it's to much effort popping up onto big stuff all the time

you slappieing bastard,, you are too good to skate curbs, skate some challenging obstacles... up for skating this weekend?

My fucking foot! I went and skated a pool last night. I ran out of a backside ollie over a light in the deep end and somehow I wrecked my foot. I think my old shoes gave out and bruised my heel and possibly did some further damage. I ended up going to an indoor park and skating on it for about 3 more hours. Right now I have got a nice little crip walk going on.

Despite the injury I had a nice night. I swear that I can't stop skating.

replay:

f/s tailslide hip transfer and around the corner

f/s bluntslide spine transfers

frontside and backside ollies above the coping

lip tricks galore

alley oop seth slides

no comply shuvit body varials

I get stuck in a rut and always do the same tricks.

although i'm not good at skating, i'm very excited to be moving back home. why, you ask? because of the new skatepark they have there. i just got a 16mm camera today and hope to get some good footage. i feel like i could ask people there a lot easier to be filmed than some big shot in philly. don't get me wrong, i love philly, but it seems a lot easier back home. i'll let you know how it goes.

right now i've been having problems with my dyke girlfriend, so i'm gonna go skate and say 'fuck everything else' right now.

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_2a49071ad5902822ff5780d03dfdabd7/i-2.JPG'>

.wonk saggin (minus that big lens)

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

..fuck skateboarding. its so tony hawk, lets buy skating action figures, and video games. so mainstream. fuck. whatever. who cares. i dont. i get hurt alot though.im starting a riding thread.

i didnt think sports could be considered mainstream..

:confused: maybe im just a dork

Originally posted by Fuxus

What have been some of the favorite spots tha you guys have skated?

My favorites so far are:

Skatestreet Ventura (the first one)

Burnside

Newberg, OR

Medford, OR

Ashland, OR

Roseburg, OR

Fontana, CA

Coronado, CA

Nude Bowl

Howard Johnson pool

Greer Park, CA

Derby

I really want to skate FDR in Philly before I expire. That park looks like Burnside but even better. Louiville, Kentucky looks totally crazy and all of the AZ and CO parks look great. Skatopia is one place that I would love to go to also. That place looks nuts. Dreaming of roadtrips...

Nothing famous here.

The firehouse around here.. I've learned everything there.. We call it the skate dojo. They've got some fun stuff there... (The Firehouse Gap, The Bastard Ledge, so on.)

:love2:

Archived