__Some of this weeks's catchs___

fr8otech

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by asteelhorse

i cant believe you wasted an ns flattie like that.

you know i was about to say something to that effect....but you beat me to it.

Originally posted by ///////

no for chip 7. 2001 .02 annual toy of the year ..that guy has never put in any work in new jersey and deseves

to be shot dead.graffitti writers who like thursday how toy...

chip rocks.

thursday rocks, there's no gettin around that one.

Originally posted by ///////

no for chip 7. 2001 .02 annual toy of the year ..that guy has never put in any work in new jersey and deseves

to be shot dead.graffitti writers who like thursday how toy...

im assuming that must be sarcasm, cause anyone who lives in jersey cant be that clueless about the chipster having his share of "ups", i also like the band thursday but i really like my payday which is friday,

i cant believe you wasted an ns flattie like that. [/quote

the funny thing about this quote is that it depends on location...all that pre and jesc shit is all on conrail or NS super flats, which we have 8 ZILLION of here in philly. seriously, i will paint a grainer or a fuckin scrap car/coal car before a flat. tonight we were in a yard where there was only about, o, 40 flats...and we left. i guess if you dont get 'em, they look exotic, but the ones round here rarely leave the area.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

we also have many flats down here. a whole yard with pretty much nothing but flats. and we seem to catch a lot of jersey shit on them too.

i call places like that "heaven". you guys are spoiled.

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by cheerleader

i cant believe you wasted an ns flattie like that. [/quote

the funny thing about this quote is that it depends on location...all that pre and jesc shit is all on conrail or NS super flats, which we have 8 ZILLION of here in philly. seriously, i will paint a grainer or a fuckin scrap car/coal car before a flat. tonight we were in a yard where there was only about, o, 40 flats...and we left. i guess if you dont get 'em, they look exotic, but the ones round here rarely leave the area.

i never thought i'd see the day when someone was complaining about having too many flat panels. it's a super good day at the yard to get a clean flat panel. if you guys want to trade some ridges for flats, let's do this...

Archived