IF YOU PAINT TRAINS,YOU WILL LOVE THIS POST!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by DIZIKES

snap out of it malaka!

america land of style- pfft

take the dildo from your head , and put a book in it , like we said freights dont count

neither does your wacko streaks hobo sketches

and your throw ups are lacking this thing called of originality

stop riding of nyorks fame

get off the dilsnik

your just stupid....ny is in america the land of style...and if it wasnt for us doing trains in the first place you dumb cunts would still be drawin on rocks withj mud and shit..you silly ass..

and fr8s do count it all counts and we do have a clean train scene here, just cause we dont post a flick of every fucking panel done dont mean they aint being done..and done right...in every city in american with a light rail or heavy rail i garuntee then trains are being done...no take the book out of your head and fill that gap in your ass.

and who ever is on here running about "big leagues" fuck your ego to..your a worthless graffiti dork...their isnt a "big leauge" unless your head is soo gassed up you think your some major player..wich you arent cause theyre are a hundred other kids doing the same shit just not out trying to collect all the credit.

id hafta disagree with you there...the ratio of americans doing transit to europeans or australians is pretty sad.

especially when you factor in how many kids paint freights every night.

this debate has happened 300000 times on here...the overall result is that a handful of americans (id say about 30 writers tops) actually keep up with europeans on transit. (this does not include me btw, ive only done about 25 panels ever...which is peanuts compared to the average nontoy euro head)

the bottomline is theres americans who know what time it is, and have crazy respect for everyone in europe really killing it, and then theres another class of americans who just dont know whats happening at all....they think transit here is impossible and they think european transit is real easy...the opposite of both is true, as most informed people know.

im tired of reading us vs. them crap. for the last time, coming from an american whos done a LOT of fr8s, fr8s are easy, and will never compare to real steel....that doesnt mean they are pointless, but in any comparison to transit, fr8s lose. they are easy. easy. easy.

the end.

oh i am not saying our 'scene" here can compare to a europeane one at all or even a aussie "scene" but for some kid to sya there isnt one here. he is just not informed.

and yes fw8's are hella easy...i mean we drink 12 packs and smoke weed while doing them so its chill...but none the less the act of painting so so fun you cant help but do it alot. easy or tough..

and fr8s arent always easy//in my home town they are actually a mission most of the time unless you have a car and are willing to make the trips.

ps i like alot of euro shit..sdk byc and so on

• 6 months later...

:clown2:

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$@Aug 28 2001, 08:22 PM

why dont you go to a euro site.this shit is garbage.you might be doing trains but you know what?your not any good.these threads are a waste of time.

shut the fuck up, go and drink the hot bucket of wank i left next to your mums bed.

you shit talking nobody!

props to the aussies

Archived