IF YOU PAINT TRAINS,YOU WILL LOVE THIS POST!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MR BANOS:

No it isnt like the 80s here, you guys have it fucking piss easy compared to us.believe me

it cant be that easy when you pull off whole cars with 20 different colors. its just preference anyway bro, so dont get bloody pissy mate.

i never realized you guys use body fluids for adjectives, thats tight

Originally posted by eatyervegetablz:

it cant be that easy when you pull off whole cars with 20 different colors. its just preference anyway bro, so dont get bloody pissy mate.

i never realized you guys use body fluids for adjectives, thats tight

hey shit for brains,what are you on about??? do you mean it cant be that hard???

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

why dont you go to a euro site.this shit is garbage.you might be doing trains but you know what?your not any good.these threads are a waste of time.

"If you paint trains you will love this post"

You dont paint trains do you? Why do you keep looking if you think the thread's garbage?

And Australia isn't in Europe you fucking hick moron.

Originally posted by MR BANOS:

Yes i think its just you GEM 1," i just hope some day you guys catch up with the US in terms of style"....your just another arrogant yank right? also dumbcunt,australia isnt in europe....

actually dumbcunt it looks to me like austrailia is pretty much european wack graff. you guys have no comprehension of letters. how in the fuck do you expect to get props for that shit. australia is where they sent prisoners way back when right? well i think that the US should start sending our toys there. that way they can be kings there and we will no longer have to worry about them here. its like you guys came over here and stole everything from our weakest toys and then painted on trains with a million different colors. you guys are lucky americans even talk to you. anyway keep up the wack shit, it only makes the US look that much better. I LOVE AMERICA! LAND OF STYLE!

snap out of it malaka!

america land of style- pfft

take the dildo from your head , and put a book in it , like we said freights dont count

neither does your wacko streaks hobo sketches

and your throw ups are lacking this thing called of originality

stop riding of nyorks fame

get off the dilsnik

Guest imported_Europe

This post rocks big time.

It has clean trains from fucking Finland painted by people from Australia!!!

Forget the shit talk, post more Ivo!

ok.

1. those trains are dope. (especially pubes, and the other guy i forgot already)

2. shut up about "america is better"ok GEM, you want to know why?? i'll tell you. its because in america you aint even in the big league. besides i like alot of the trains in that post better than MOST american pieces.

3. on those backjumps it looks like you have at least ten minutes which is wierd. i only had 4 last backjump i hit. i managed though.

cool stuff keep crushing and ill be out in australia within one year. ok?

Originally posted by Europe:

This post rocks big time.

It has clean trains from fucking Finland painted by people from Australia!!!

Forget the shit talk, post more Ivo!

thanks europe,new post in a few days mate!

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/ACF5A.jpg'>

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/ivo-pkham2solo.JPG'>

Guest eswhyemohen25
Originally posted by GEM1:

is it just me or is all the stuff from over seas a little boring. ive seen some stuff i like but for the most part i cant stand european trains. on the other hand you guys do rock, and i hope you guys continue to destroy shit, i just hope some day you guys catch up with the US in terms of style.

peace to the AKM mob and i hope you dont take this the wrong way.

oh yeah, the whole trains are fuckin hard. ill give the europeans that.

DUDE!! I just got the best idea. You could combine GES and KEM and make GEM, and be the biggest 3a biter ever! Don't sleep on geniune opportunities

Originally posted by DIZIKES:

...like we said freights dont count..

...wacko streaks hobo sketches...

the point of freights is that your work will run farther than across the city. it's a different scene.

and you're missing the point of streaks.

and ivo has ugly fills.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Archived