Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
I LOVE NY

ETCH

I NEED TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO USE ETCH.I BEEN USING IT LATELY AND IT AINT WORKING!ALOT OF PEOPLE TOLD ME TO USE IT IN DIFFRENT WAYS, BUT WHATS THE BEST WAY U GUYS THINK?

this will prolly get closed cause they dont like this shit...so while it still open ill ttry to help an inch...mix it with diffrent inks

-tacotryingotbetheniceguy

Guest melt

ive found the best way is to strip naked, get into a bathtub full of etch(etch bath), then run all over the city rubbing up against glass.

melt your an idiot,trying to fit in on the net putting down etch..thats like the popular thing to say on the net..fucking nerds

Guest melt

im not trying to fit in with anyone, im just tired of all these etch threads. sorry i put a damper on your etch fetish.

only thing i've done with etch so far is throw it in a woodcraft

Guest socrates

Hera's what you do...

Drink a Mickey's Ice down to the label then pour etch into the bottle, proceed to put cap back on shake for 30 seconds then drink and enjoy:) :) :)

Guest 455

Personally,I would rather see someone go out a just break a window rather than hitting it up with some garbage ass etch tag,especially if they didn't at least have a good handstyle(most of it just looks retarded anyway).....ya dig?.....I hope so,and if you don't,you're a fuckin' idiot.

Guest Catch22

I'm not a fan of etch either but the other day some store/company tried to rip off my girlfriend. I did think etch would come in handy then. Then I just thought Fuck it.

Guest 455
Originally posted by KIND

fucking internet trendys

yeeeeeeeeeah.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight(sarcastic)......(headnod).I don't think so.