200 posts in 2 days??

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Matthew13

all that pent up 16 year old rage and no where to put it but a message board...go break some mail boxes or somethin'...

matthewgettin'blowjobsfromjesusthirteen.

your crazy to think i am only 16 fool. and besides it makes work go by alot quicker.

damn. cus i just chill on 12 oz for a weekend after one of the most exhausting weeks of my life im a loser. shit. im more productive than 85 % of the heads on here. it took me like 8 months to get like 900 posts. shit. whatever though. yeah im a loser. i could give a fuck.

peace

did i say 85 %? make that 95. who else gets up at 5 in the morning and goes to school till 2 45 and still has energy to go work out and get your homework done and do all the other shit day to day? thats what i though. im not the one who needs to get a life. 12 oz is like a little break from life (sometimes a big break i guess). god damn i made some good shit today.

famewhore, i dont know.

Hey El Nervo, you piece of shit, how bout i kick ur ass, u faggot! I am sure all these guys on here would love to help me stomp ur fucking face in! cuz ur just a piece of shit who thinks he is to good.!

Originally posted by bood

Hey El Nervo, you piece of shit, how bout i kick ur ass, u faggot! I am sure all these guys on here would love to help me stomp ur fucking face in! cuz ur just a piece of shit who thinks he is to good.!

well thats funny.i am all about fighting.you think your the only one with people.fool i got gorilla fools that will fuck all of who ever you bring.

bring it muther fucker.

posting late at night is fun. everyone is asleep getting their rest for work the following morning. you know whats even better? going out and painting, you know whats even better than painting in the early morning hours - getting on your private jet with some fine ladies you just picked up in the club and going back to your "crib" to have a great night of fucking....

hehehe.... i wish i had some money and a car, or at least a private jet...

:p

Guest Stapler

1 Even if Jah was spending alot of time on the net it is cause he is living in SYDNEY [it is the worst city to live in Australia]

2 Who cares 12oz is entertainment at a cheap price [nothing]

3 No doubt most of the people saying get a life are just as normal as him

4 I wish I had some weed now cause Japan is shit during the day time

Archived