time for the gym

jah

well, as much as id like to stay on 12 oz and listen to how fuckin dumb i am from sirmanofslur and called mike irwin by When, i must get some exercise so if i ever see any of you faggots i can smack the shit out of you and be able to run away like a little girl. hahaha. just kiddin. im sure youre all skinny ass nerds anyway. it takes me about 20 minutes to walk to the gym, ill work out for an hour, and be back 20 mins later. so that leaves you all about 2 hours to fill this thread up with entertaining shit for me to read when i get back. type away....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah,I'm pretty skinny,a buck seventy,.......but if I hit you,you would fucked up in less than 2 seconds and wouldn't see it coming....it is not always the body weight or over all strength that counts-it is skills and how you move.....but a little bulk can't hurt.

true. i weigh less than you man. i can trow dem thangs tho. hahaha. i havent gotten in a fight for hella long though. years. i rarely get into the mood to fight and when i am theres never an opertunity to fight. i never really do anything to anybody thats why and no one fucks with me. i like it like that. im not into fighting really...i just want to stay in shape and maybe get a little bigger and toned. i just like workin out too. i havent had shit to do lately cus im broke as fuck (thats why ive been kinging these boards. hahaha, nah)and im too busy so its something to do. plus theres mad fine girls in the gym...

you're only in the gym for an hour? i spend about 2 hours usually. mostly because i spend near an hour on the treadmill or exercise bikes though. i'm going to get big... no, won't, but drinking awful tasting protein drinks, working out, and eating more food has let me gain 2 pounds in 2 weeks. 130 pounds muthaphuckaz.... i hate me.

yeah, i mainly only do upper body shit. my legs are scrawny as fuck. ive got sls (surfer leg syndrom). sometimes i go do lower body on an in between day. i dont care so much about my legs though. after i get some bulk on me ill worry about my legs. the walk there takesl about 20 mins though and its all uphill on the way back so im gettin a little work there.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive gained about 24 lbs. since i started working out. i do arms one night, then stomach the next, and then legs the next night. then repeat. i usually spend an hour at the gym. i dont do any of that jogging or treadmill crap. i like going at night, there are less people. last night there was only one other dude lifting.....and when no one is watching me, i dance to the music they have on. hahaha. its fun. because they have all these big mirrors. and im a DAMN GOOD DANCER! haha

hahaha. i dont even know you but picturing you dance in a gym is funny as hell for some reason. i like goin when there are an alright amount of poeple cus there are some fly girls in there. having girls around gives me more energy and motivation. otherwise when im agrivated cus im tired or something i just say fuck it and give up. girls are good motivation. i hate the fuckin music they play in gyms though....

Archived