Asphyxiophiliacsz

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

"Auto-erotic asphyxiation is a sexual practice whereby human beings engage in sexual activities whilst artificially reducing the oxygen supply to the brain via self strangulation, plastic bags or oxygen tents. Many asphyxiophiliacs watch themselves in mirrors, and some even videotape or photograph themselves during the act of self strangulation. According to the available case studies and autobiographical accounts of asphyxiophiliacs, these self images do not so much serve as silent witnesses of the acts, but rather as fantasmatic fetishes for the facilitation of sexual enjoyment. Asphyxiophiliacs use images displaying themselves in positions of powerlessness as sexual power objects, in order to catalyze extreme bliss. Some of these self made images of asphyxiation can be found in the extensive forensic literature on the subject, which generally provides detailed descriptions of accidents incurred during asphyxiophiliac practices. Most of these materials also comprise pictures of the victims and their installations, images that are being adduced to substantiate the discovered evidence. Yet there is hardly any difference between the self images by the living asphyxiophiliacand the images of the dead asphyxiophiliac by the forensic expert, although they ostensibly serve completely different purposes: a fantasmatic fetish for the asphyxiophiliac and a forensic fact for the criminologist. Via a thorough exploration of this particular transition from subjective, sexual power objects to objective scientific evidence I will argue that the forensic facts are fundamentally ficticious and the fantasmatic fetishes extremely factual."

?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahaha..... man.. i was wondering about those vaccum beds i saw in skin two.... it was like..... those vaccum sealers you see on tv for only $29.99! and if you order now, you get a lifetime supply of vaccu-seal bags free of charge! but really... it was like one of those... and it was weird as shit.... i wonder if they take the breathing tube out after they get vaccum sealed in rubber..... hmmmm it might have some connection..

sorry man,I'm drunk and didn't really feel like reading all of that-I read the first 3 sentences and was like "fuck it"........

Guest TEARZ

this is also how vaughn bode died.

browner, i know you're out there in canada rocking old school burners under your tough moniker, BAD BOBBY with vaughn bode characters all over the place, hence, the inspiration for this thread. :D

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by TEARZ

this is also how vaughn bode died.

browner, i know you're out there in canada rocking old school burners under your tough moniker, BAD BOBBY with vaughn bode characters all over the place, hence, the inspiration for this thread. :D

hahahahaha.....

heh..

i was not aware bode died that way. yikes.

its amazing the stuff you can find in the periphery of

an image search.

Guest Canadiano

I used to strangle one of my ex-girlfriends all the time while we fucked. It turned us on. Self-strangulation is wierd, though. Maybe I'll try it out, though, because if Bode and Hutchinson did it, it must be really cool!

Guest sneak
Originally posted by 455

sorry man,I'm drunk and didn't really feel like reading all of that-I read the first 3 sentences and was like "fuck it"........

same here 455

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

thats fucked up... its not BME shit though... which i detest

yeah i agree.... some of that BME shit is too crazy.. heavy testicle nailing.. cock barbeques... castration..... i like my pay-ney a little too much to be doing any of that business.....

• 3 months later...

Archived