Rice Boys~~

Guest amorphic

Guest amorphic
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahaha!

thats some funny shit? i like the last civic .. and the crx!!!!!!!!! they know what the deal is! any ways... there are some dumb ass people doing shit to there cars these days.. the old 88-91 4 door .. looks like shit.. lol and the pink one with the supra style wing i dont got a prob with but its pink? he got some big balls and that yellow truck and saturn are not rice! haha get it right! :D and to any one that knows what im talking bout.. this is more fucked up then riced out cows!

Originally posted by dELiSs

this guy at my school's plate frame says "burn rice not gas"... silly bastards..

tell him that youll burn him because he owns a civic

im sure its a civic for some reason

Originally posted by WhenOne

i heard every sticker adds 5 horsepower! :rolleyes:

every yellow sticker adds 10.

man, i wish i had a rice rocket, i could listen to techno and shit. maybe ill stick to my hillbilly truck

these cars suck.............fuckin' rice burners.....if I wanted to listen to a lawnmower I'll go out and start the one in the garage.

I normally dont give a shit either way....but those cars you posted started as garbage so you are going to get garbage results...I dig them skylines and shit...but I dont give a shit a car is a car but you wont see me putting bank into a fuckin car...unless of course I had some bank to drop on it...haha...but that wouldnt ever happen...

I really don't now what these done up cars have to do with rice...............

:confused:

But every bloke around here has one like that - complete with daft sticker saying "civic" (or whatever it is.....) across the windshield. Funny though - they NEVER put them on Micras - they just put up one that says "Nissan".

dude fuck some rice shit... hell fuck going fast all together, ill watch you guys doging out your cars while im straight chilling in my 79' lincoln continental whith some honeys chilling in the roomy ass leather interior:cool:

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I normally dont give a shit either way....but those cars you posted started as garbage so you are going to get garbage results...I dig them skylines and shit...but I dont give a shit a car is a car but you wont see me putting bank into a fuckin car...unless of course I had some bank to drop on it...haha...but that wouldnt ever happen...

haha quite a few people don't seem to get the point of this post.....I hate rice.....I'm posting ridiculous cars that are fun to laugh at, not to show how "hardcore" an 89' civic with body kit and V-TEC sticker is.:crazy:

Archived