childhood drawing

cornelius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When me and my mates were 9 or 10 we made a magazine called the "2na-fish times".

Just articles dissing teachers and comics about farts and monsters.

We managed to photocopy about 50 copies and gave them to everybody at school. All the hot older girls and weirdos we could find.

Somehow the teachers got hold of it, but let us off because it was pretty fucking great.... Come to think of it, they must have loved reading it, just as long as they were kept out of the bashing.

ok so two more before this thread dies. i really enjoyed digging these up.

IMG-2.jpg

cyplops is fucking hilarious to me still, i should make this comic now that i actually could.

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Heres another thing we used to do alot but this is the only survivor. find some drawing some other kid discarded and then draw all over it. this was back when shit like loony toons thug shirts and cross colors was hot. so imagine originally some 5th grade wigger drew this guy with a giant kidNplay box and terminator shades on, before i drew all over him.made his box an oven and gave him a new face and afro.

"get used" jeans was like a cross colors rip off by the way.

plus my dude got a tattoo that says i hate rebublicans,

ok youse mothers better appreciate this shit, cause i dug these up and scanned em just for you.

all this is shit from probably 2nd to 5th grade.

IMG_0001.jpg

haha me and my brother used to drawings similar to this all the time, we'd have a giant monster and an army of little humans fighting it and eventually killing it.

damn.. i was recently thinking about how i wish i had papers and stories i wrote from elementary middle a nd high school especially as a freshman. this is sorta the same, i guess. i think i threw everything out though. i dont like the past too much

Archived