childhood drawing

cornelius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these pictures got destroyed by shrinks/my parents/teachers, but in 1st grade they wanted us to do a halloween story complete with illustrations. the example story (the big scary pumpkin) was not scary in any respect, so i decided to make a story that was 100 times scarier. i forget the name, but it consisted of ghosts coming up from hell and stabbing cops. ONLY cops. i guess i was pretty unstable even as a kid. they threw my ass in therapy or whatever (which was actually taking me to the gym from 1st to 4th grade, and letting me play basketball with a few friends for the past hour of the day), and i got to be the crazy kid for the rest of my life in school, so nobody really started fights with me. nice.

40-year-old-virgin.jpg.2a701504d3e60b3e3c70f3f3f10762bb.jpg

When I was in kindergarten our project was to draw our pets, or any animal.

My dog at the time was pregnant, so I drew a fat dog with 9 tits, I'll try to find and

scan it. haha

edit- The teacher ended up calling my parents because she was "concerned" about my drawing.

They just laughed.

two more, these were both in 4th grade according to the dates on the back.

another thing i would do is draw something and then not like it, so to preserve what i did like i would fold the paper the get rid of the part i didnt like. you can see it on both of these.

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG-1.jpg

i still remember this shit like it was yesterday. i copied the cougar or whatever from some comic.

but so look at whats going on here. a cougar/tiger killing a rabbit while simultaneously being attacked by an indian who has his dead friend chained to his spear. WTF

when i was a kid, i drew mazes...but with obstacles...like spikes and axes and things you had to maneuver around without letting your line touch them.

but you could get extra men (like mario bros.)

i made like 5 or 6 levels...each maze was a new level...i have them somewhere in storage...i will scan them in too.

Hahah I remember doing this also, my young mind couldn't figure out how to incorporate extra lives into it though.

Somehow I don't think you're jokin man. hahahaha

And Crackteeth that is fuckin hilarious. We used to have battles of who could draw the best warrior/weapon. ZI'm talkin like guns that shoot out butcher knives and shit

Speakin of the concerned teacher shit the one story I remember is being instructed to draw my house, I did so then colored everything in with black.

Teacher got worried called parents and we had a meeting, mom was buggin. I said "Black is my favorite color" lookin at them all perplexed and shit. hahahaha

Archived