Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cornelius

childhood drawing

do any of you have your drawings from way back in the day.. times before 5th grade? i was trying to find my old books from kindergarten today and they are nowhere to be found.... it's sad.. i'd like to look through all of my old books.. just to see how i started out.... it's like personal history.... i hope my parents didn't throw them away... if anyone has their old drawings, post em up.... 5 year old kids' drawings are always amusing...

hahaha... it wasn't as good when it fully loaded..... it was only halfway through the picture and it looked like that raptor was vomiting into the chest of a rotting corpse... the one to the left was looking away kinda scared.. damn... that was fun....

if i could find stuff i think it could pass for mr. jilberts work

im serious it looks very similar

post it up man! c'mon.... if you don't want to embarass anyone on here e-mail it to me or somethin... i'll have my stuff up if my parents didn't throw my old books away... they're notorious for throwing sketchbooks in the trash...

2czvpfs.jpg

el75lc.jpg

found these while i was moving. prolly from when i was 7 give or take a year.

a couple spiral notebooks full of a bunch of this kinda stuff. im glad i kept em and was laughing while flipping thru em.

those neck muscles are all over the place :lol:

• Like 2

SHORTFUSE

i searched 'childhood drawings'

this one came up

kill me

No big I wasnt looking to fight about it...Sometimes things have to be in Ch0 in order to get the attention needed.

oh...this is great i have some from back in the day too...ninja turtles with six packs and batman..i need to find them and scan them in.

^childhood drawing - 07-21-2002, 02:52 AM

Baest with the 14 pack.

ahhah word...took me a minute to figure out what you meant by that haha oops.

in 4th grade i had to go talk to the counselor cuz i kept drawing rap letter tag attempts, gangsta nigga characters and general thug imagery

my family lived in the 'hood and it was 1993

a couple of pages from my 1st or 2nd sketchbook, i think i was 7 or 8 when i drew these

not good or anything, but w.e

santa

82461993.jpg

some spookyland shit

99424019.jpg

flying

13620739.jpg

battle scene

49102677.jpg

when i was a kid, i drew mazes...but with obstacles...like spikes and axes and things you had to maneuver around without letting your line touch them.

but you could get extra men (like mario bros.)

i made like 5 or 6 levels...each maze was a new level...i have them somewhere in storage...i will scan them in too.

used to draw a lot of buildings. skyscrapers & houses. or giant helicopters & planes with a bunch of guns.

aliens & monsters & soldiers on battlefields.

when i got older (middle school, high school) i would draw a lot of maps of fictional countries & cities.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now