who has been with the most chicks?

el nervo

Re: sorry to burst any thought bubbles but...

Originally posted by WhenOne

girls dont get 'loose' physically if they have been with alot of guys

they may be 'loose' mentally but not physically

sorry to break it to everyone.

Ehhmmm umm..Sorry to burst your bubble but...it is true that after a Female has had sexual intercourse quite a large amounts of times her pussy hole widens...This is a fact and they do sell Ointment creams to make the pussy tighter...Why do you think some of thease whores can fit a whole fist or two in their pussies? think about it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will burst your fucking bubble.

Originally posted by SewerCrawler

Ehhmmm umm..Sorry to burst your bubble but...it is true that after a Female has had sexual intercourse quite a large amounts of times her pussy hole widens...This is a fact and they do sell Ointment creams to make the pussy tighter...Why do you think some of thease whores can fit a whole fist or two in their pussies? think about it...

umm nope... sorry there chief but you are wrong.

those ointment creams arent for the 'pussy hole' either they are for the skin around it. the reason some girls can get fists up in their shit is because they are built dfferent than other girls. to think that a bunch of dick would widen a 'pussy hole' is a load of crap, women give birth out of those goddamned holes and it does nothing! just think of it as you would stretching your ears, to go up gauges in size you have to leave an object of bigger and bigger size in the whole for extended periods of time. thinking logically your dick isnt maxing out the width of said 'pussy hole' and you arent leaving it in there all day everyday 24 hours a day 7days a week.

feel free to argue more, im bored

there was this time when i was working at cecil whittackers pizza and got head from the counter chick nuted in her mouth she swallowed then we did two lines of coke.hmmm that was fun as shit no bitch calling or hanging around just good for the cause.:D

for the record, ive only had like 10-15 posts in the last 5 days. its the weekend now though.... so i may jus tbe kinging this shit again... hopefully ill find something better to do though. plus im out of weed and dont have money to buy more so my time on these boards will be much less.

Archived