who has been with the most chicks?

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

girlz girlz girlz

i bin with jus 9 girls, only eva liked 2 of em. ex girl frend and the beautiful girl that i am with now. wahooooo! i aint planning to find a 10th girl for a while !

i cant belive how many times i saw jah on here

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

you all are a buncha man-sluts.

you must love this tread and you guess even made a tread about me that is so sweet. you guys call yourself men you guys arent much older than 15, are you.young girls talking shit about me.i know that if you came out here and said that shit to my face your heart would stop beating suckers.and for the fuckers who came on this tread to say fuck sex or i need to grow up just stay the fuck off my dick then bitch.

// what? the majority of what you said was nothing but incoherent rambling. who made a post about you? i'm 18, not 15. and i have no problem saying "you're a man slut" to anybody's face.

BLAH BLAH SUCK THE DICK

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

el nervo is just mad because he can't get any puss

he has to play with his one eyed snake,

peeping through his momma's window.

damn, i should be a fucken psychiotrist

You should be a corpse...

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

el nervo is just mad because he can't get any puss

he has to play with his one eyed snake,

peeping through his momma's window.

damn, i should be a fucken psychiotrist

oh whats this the faggot hawian.lol

Originally posted by Flowershirt

like 6, but 4 of them were dudes......i found that out much later...so im not a fag er nothing........:rolleyes:

how do u have sex with 4 guys and not know they were guys till later? jesus christ what a faggot. that quote should go in homosexual undertones.

// what? the majority of what you said was nothing but incoherent rambling. who made a post about you? i'm 18, not 15. and i have no problem saying "you're a man slut" to anybody's face.

i am a huge manslut. so what? its not like guys get lose when we fuck alot of girls. its the girls that should have a porblem with being sluts they get losser(is that how you spell it?) then the god damn grand canyon. so call us what you will we still have fun when we do it.

sorry to burst any thought bubbles but...

Originally posted by rip

its the girls that should have a porblem with being sluts they get losser(is that how you spell it?) then the god damn grand canyon.

girls dont get 'loose' physically if they have been with alot of guys

they may be 'loose' mentally but not physically

sorry to break it to everyone.

IVE ONLY BEEN WITH 14 GIRLS BUT ONCE I WAS WITH TWO GIRLS AT ONCE SO IT IS A TOTAL OF SIXTEEN GIRLS AND ONLY ONE WAS DRUNK SO FUCK ALL YOU GUYS THAT THINK I LIKE TO GO TO PARTYS AND FUCK BITCHES CAUSE ALL OF THE OTHERS EXCEPT THE ONE HAVE BEEN CONSENTUAL PLUS NONE WERE UGLY

Archived