Regional Street Terminology a.k.a. SLANG

Methid

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread that talks about and defines some of the current or even not so current regional slang or lingo. At first I was going start a thread which defines slang terminology for different street drugs, but figured that it was too slim a topic. Feel free to make the slang as diverse as you can and be sure to include your region. Props to all the regional dialect and cats who are up on their street vernacular.

:spent: Drugs:

Heroin: 'Boy', 'Deisel', 'Mantega' (Spanish word for butter), 'Heron', 'Sneaz' Brand names: Cadillac, Scorpion, Super High, Banana, Bad Boy

Cocaine: 'Girl', 'Powder', 'Salt', 'Sniff', 'Pelico' (Another Spanish word meaning?), Types: Fishscale, Raw, Powder, Cookup

Marijuana: 'Burn', 'Trees', 'Herb', 'Killa Bees', 'Chron', 'Weed'

Cigarrettes: 'Stoag', 'Square'(Massachusetts area), 'Boagie'

:lol: Your Package (Cock): 'Ganster Unit'. "Yo homes, we were chillin' at your girls house and she wanted to peep my size, so whipped out the ganster unit on her ass."

Feel free to elaborate and think of more topics to talk about and define!!

As a side note, a female friend of mine who is into the Rodeo scene taught me a new term. "Buckle Bunny" - It is a derogatory word used to describe a cowboy groupie. They 'Jock' them cowboys to lay that dick down, ya' heard!!

Reppin' NJ :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

wala dang...for thats cool as shit!

i made it up..girls like it when you say it...or the ZOW ZOW they really like that one

I know rookies usually get shited on, but my grandfather was a playa, my father was a playa, and they both schooled me to the game. Much love and respect to Trenton and New Brunswick, even P-town. Love

-Jedi Mind Tricks Violent By Design.

Archived