''SK8*PARK*FUNK''

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HELEX

Well shit im just 10th.

Nothing rhyms with 10th.

So ill just say what i feel.

Like the flick and the piece on

the right looks clean.

And lets see what else!

Oh yeah i hate euro graff and

their bullshit clean trains they brag about!

Take you clean trains and shuve them

up your ______.

THE END

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Being third im going to say I dont liek that wall at all especially for a FX prodo...

i'm sorry but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest duh-rye-won

handstyle???

kills me when these kids write shit with weak handstyles on a decent production. in my opinion it really makes the whole production seem toy

Guest mikro137
kills me when these kids write shit with weak handstyles on a decent production. in my opinion it really makes the whole production seem toy

what? are you calling soe a toy? soe is by far one of the coolest guys ive ever had the privlidge of painting with. definately not a toy.

Guest Select 1

THE FACT THAT YOU SPELL SKATE: "SK8" AS WELL AS FREIGHT: "FR8" MAKES YOU SUCH A FUCKING CORNBALL THAT IT MAKES ME SICK. AND IF I ACTUALLY KNEW YOU I WOULD SON YOU, YOU TOY ASS PUSSY. YOU REPRESENT EVERYTHING THAT I HATE ABOUT THAT BREED OF SUBURBAN TOY SKATER/WRITERS, YOU BITCH--STAY OUT IN THE 'BURBS, BOY, YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE ANYWHERE ELSE......................

Originally posted by Select 1

THE FACT THAT YOU SPELL SKATE: "SK8" AS WELL AS FREIGHT: "FR8" MAKES YOU SUCH A FUCKING CORNBALL THAT IT MAKES ME SICK. AND IF I ACTUALLY KNEW YOU I WOULD SON YOU, YOU TOY ASS PUSSY. YOU REPRESENT EVERYTHING THAT I HATE ABOUT THAT BREED OF SUBURBAN TOY SKATER/WRITERS, YOU BITCH--STAY OUT IN THE 'BURBS, BOY, YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE ANYWHERE ELSE......................

man you need a fucking slap. fr8hound happens to be well into his 30's and quite an accomplished writer. why don't you come back around when puberty sets in on your naive, ignorant ass.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

man you need a fucking slap. fr8hound happens to be well into his 30's and quite an accomplished writer. why don't you come back around when puberty sets in on your naive, ignorant ass.

ooo looks like select just got shut down:lol:

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by mikro137

what? are you calling soe a toy? soe is by far one of the coolest guys ive ever had the privlidge of painting with. definately not a toy.

i didnt call any one a toy. i said that the handstyles were weak and took something away from the production.

by the way, i've painted with lots of cool guys who are toys. i've painted with assholes who have skills.

go figure.

Originally posted by Select 1

THE FACT THAT YOU SPELL SKATE: "SK8" AS WELL AS FREIGHT: "FR8" MAKES YOU SUCH A FUCKING CORNBALL THAT IT MAKES ME SICK. AND IF I ACTUALLY KNEW YOU I WOULD SON YOU, YOU TOY ASS PUSSY. YOU REPRESENT EVERYTHING THAT I HATE ABOUT THAT BREED OF SUBURBAN TOY SKATER/WRITERS, YOU BITCH--STAY OUT IN THE 'BURBS, BOY, YOU WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE ANYWHERE ELSE...................... [/quote

SELECT, IM GONNA ''SELECT'', YOU ASS MY NEW ''TOY BITCH'', ONE LIKE I USE TO HAVE BACK IN THE EARLY 80'S, IM AN OLD SKOOL KILLA SON, DONT WALK INTO SOMETHING,WHERE YOU CANT CRAWL OUT OF, IM THE ONE YOUR MOM TOLD YOU ABOUT, BELIEVE THAT, YOUR'E NOT EVEN ON MY CALIBER, ENUFF SAID, YOU BIG MOUTH PUNK BITCH, DONT MAKE ME PULL MY PANTS DOWN, AND STUFF MY 35 YR. OLD CAN OF RUSTO IN YOUR MOUTH, I BET THAT WOULD CHANGE THINGS, I'LL BEAT YOU SENSELESS WITH MY MANS SK8 BOARD, CUZ I DONT SK8 PUNK, GET A LIFE , ENUFF SAID.-FR8HOUND<<<<<<<STILL HUFFING:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:

Archived