who likes peanut butter

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Methid

Thai Satay is dope, penuty too!

thats my favorite sauce dude. i ate fried rice with stirfry, chicken, and mad peanut sauce 24/7 while i was in thialand. it was like a dollar fifty for a good size plate of it and good as fuck. el nervo can shut the fuck up.

Guest SE4_2002

Yeah down with el nervo, peanutbutter`s all good, fuck it with the jelly..When I was over in the states I could n`t believe you guys ate peanut butter and jelly, that just sounds nasty..Anyhow each to there own and all that,still prefer to sniff nora batty`s bloomers..

sure it is a retarded tread,but who cares.

Originally posted by bufme1

THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!

i cant believe you put up a picture of ice cube wasthat to intimadate me .go suck ice cube's balls retard.and if you dont like the tread fuc off and go some where else pretty fucking simple isnt it.

yes it is true i am a attention whore !!!!!!!!

and if i had a million dollars i would destroy every major fucking city.think about i am a fame whore graff writer .always putting my name up.and of course this is one of the many useless treads, but it lets me know who is a really cool person from the geek squad always mr serious behind your pc at moms crib.i post to give people my opinion , to make funny ass treads ,and to post flix.

Archived