WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DPC???????

hawaii hype

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard them DPC cats all listen to TEAR DA CLUB UP THUGS and dat nigga MICHAEL KNIGHT 'cuz he's the HARDEST WOOD OUTDA FORREST.

the carshow pic is funny because he had to fashion his doo rag out of palm tree leaves. gangsta!

Originally posted by (_)_)=====D~

Does everyone in Hawaii wear those knitted cap thingies?

not on kauai but both thsoe beenies are sick. theres some fine hawaiian honies at that party. looks like theres less white dudes in that area than there are at east side parties on kauai. fuckinay i miss kauai!! 10 months...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by

Does everyone in Hawaii wear those knitted cap thingies?

those are dope, i wish i could find someplace that had something like them. how much are those? i bet theyd keep my brain pretty warm in the winter. is it a brand? im hoping to find a store that sells them on the net.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

those are dope, i wish i could find someplace that had something like them. how much are those? i bet theyd keep my brain pretty warm in the winter. is it a brand? im hoping to find a store that sells them on the net.

a lot of people just get them from friends who make them at home.

or some people make um at home and sell them to little shops where you can buy them.

as for brand names.... i dont think there are any. the only one thats made by a company, is the "where's waldo" guy. its a "ipath" beanie.

Archived